Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,617 results
All reviews garden house on site swimming pool prestige caravan marina bar next year entertainment complex papa johns fun stars holiday park great holiday evening entertainment long weekend little boy newer model sun holiday central heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

We arrived for our family break on the 24th May. We had driven for six hours and found the caravan was not clean as it should be, dirty glasses in the cupboard and old blood stains on a pillow. This was flagged and a new pillow provided. We were also disappointed in the variety of activities we could book. As we had booked with our autistic son in mind there was nothing to cater for him in terms of activities other than swimming and even that was limited because of the amount of sessions you could book. It seemed the park was getting ready for the half term holidays instead and no effort was made beforehand. All staff lovely and friendly. Just disappointed with the park itself. I don’t think we will return to this particular park which is a shame given the beach is right on the doorstep.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Hopton Haven, Other at Hopton Holiday Village - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

To SarahEr81,

Thankyou for taking the time to review Hopton holiday village, I'm so sorry to see that your accommodation wasn't ready and up to our usual standard upon your arrival. I'm pleased to see this was rectified for you. I'm so sorry that you were unable to make use of any activities whilst on park, our hands are very tied with how many people we can have on activities at the moment due to the current restrictions in place by the government, the team are working tirelessly to create more availability where we can, however the demand is very high at the moment. I'm sad to see that you feel you won't return to Hopton, please feel free to contact us on park if you wish to discuss this with us further.

Sarah Whiting
Hopton Experience team member.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Entertainment in the evening is good, but unfortunately when it comes to 21hours on a number of evenings there is no entertainment.
There is still a fair few amount of people sitting in the hall who are waiting and wanting some sort of games?.
I will not put down the girls and there hard work but there needs to be some sort of after entertainment for what you’d class the adults needs.

This may lead to people not continuing to come into entertainment in evenings as there’s not enough going on.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Hopton Haven, Other at Hopton Holiday Village - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

To Shannonsc7360gw

Thankyou for taking the time to review Hopton Holiday Village, I'm so pleased you managed to make use of the facilities during your stay with us, I will pass your feedback onto the entertainments manager regarding the later entertainment. This is something we are currently looking into being able to offer. we are currently very restricted as to what entertainment we can offer at the moment due to the current government guidelines.
I hope you had a fantastic time with us and hope to see you again in the future.

Kind Regards
Hopton experience Team

Reviewed 23 May 2021

We arrived on the 15th May, drive round to check and all was great, straight to our caravan! The caravan is pretty clean, the only I found was a large clump of hair in the main bathroom shower which was pretty gross, especially given the covid situation. Also a few marks on the caravan walls on the en suite bathroom and no frying pan! Overall all though a lovely caravan and very comfortable ☺

We had fish and chips and the fish was beautiful. And ready to collect at the time we asked. Papa Jones, the pizza, service and delivery was spot on... The sides not so much and the prices are pretty high... 2 medium pizzas and 2 sides £32!!

The restaurant when it was allowed the have people indoors had a few teething issues with it being the first week and any issues we had were sorted and k found the staff to be very friendly, professional and accommodating. We had the breakfast prior to traveling home, and it was slightly disappointing, the scrambled eggs had the texture of rubber and no taste, and overall the meal was like warm at best.

The arcade was fab, I just love the 2p machines where you have to line them up to win tickets, feedback would be to get a couple of chairs, so people can sit and play!

The swimming was amazing and very well organised and the staff were lovely. The amount of people in the pool at anyone time was perfect!

The surrounding area in the park is lovely and very well maintained, after a day out it was a pleasure to get back, we stayed in a platinum caravan at the green and it was beautiful. The walk to the beach is fab, and a good chance to blow the cobwebs out.

I think overall given the fact of the year we have just had and the restriction changes, everyone did the very best they could to give their customers a lovely experience! Just keep up the good work and make the adjustments and wow!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Hopton Haven, Other at Hopton Holiday Village - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

To Dobbovv, Thank you for taking the time to review Hopton Holiday Village. I'm so pleased to see that you had a Lovely stay with us. I will pass on the feed back all the departments you have mentioned.
I'm so sorry to see that you found hair in your shower and marks on the walls. This isn't our usual standard and will have got this rectified for you if made aware.
I'm so pleased you were able to make use of our facilities whilst on park. as restrictions were lifting, we did have some major technical issues with our booking systems during the 1st week of them going live, however these teething issues have now been rectified and are back up and running. I'm so pleased the team were able to accommodate all your requirements.

thankyou, for your kind review. we hope to see you again in the future.
please feel free to give us a call on park if you wish to book again.

Hopton Experience team member

Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

We visited w/c 17th May so there were going to be a few teething problems what with the restrictions being lifted.

About a week before arrival they sent an email saying swimming was open for booking- I tried to book via the app as advised and nothing was happening. I phoned up only to be told that there weren’t many spaces left and we basically got the dregs left (5.15pm and 1pm) not ideal when you have 2 young children.

When we arrived, check in was really easy (although get those poor people a hut to sit in or something, was lashing it down with rain and they are just sat on a chair open to the elements)

The caravan was great, well equipped, clean and spacious. I had asked for a single bed to be taken out to make room for a Travel cot- this had not been done but maintenance came very quickly to do it.

There’s lots to do on the park but I feel we were given no information on how to do it. I still don’t know where the adventure golf was. The beach is beautiful and access was easy with a pushchair- just a couple of steps at the bottom where it needed to be carried.

When we arrived we wanted to book for the entertainment, we walked to the pavilion 4 times before we could actually book on as the app was down or the woman who does it isn’t there?!?? A few of the staff were quite negative with comments like ‘I’ve had enough today, just want to go home’ not really what you should be saying to customers.

The entertainment was interesting..we went to the adult one at 7.30pm which consisted of sitting on a chair doing agadoo and baby shark then the next night the 5.30pm children’s entertainment was 4 girls dressed up very provocatively singing songs that weren’t even released when I was born. My 3 year old son turned to me and said ‘this is boring mummy’

Overall we had a lovely week but with current restrictions and their app clearly not working the staff seemed stressed and not really sure what they were doing. We went for lunch one day in the restaurant- we’d finished our food then more arrived, the exact same food we had ordered. It had gone through to the kitchen twice. What a waste.

I would stay again but for the extortionate prices they charge in the summer, I’m not sure it’s worth it.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thankyou for taking your time to review Hopton Holiday village.

I'm so pleased your holiday home was well equipped and clean on arrival, our team work tirelessly to make sure each holiday home is up to standard for each and every guest.

Depending on how you booked your holiday, you will have received a map of the park and information pack in your holiday home including any passes and information of your booking, If booked through haven directly or paper promotions. I'm so sorry if you didn't receive this information. All team members in reception and the pool could have assisted you in regards to giving directions to different amenities and facilities.

I'm so sorry to see that your child found the entertainment boring, we unfortunately have to abide by the current regulations which include no dancing or standing in entertainment venues at the moment, hence why the party dances were seated, we also advertise the sessions as children's session (aimed at 0- 12yrs) and family entertainment (12+years, although not eclusive to this age group) as a guideline for suitability.
so again I apologise if this wasn't made clear to you when booking your tables.

I'm so pleased you found plenty to do on site, I will feed back your comments to all departments mentioned.
Again, Thankyou for taking your time to review Hopton, and please feel free to give us a call on park (01502 730 214 ) to discuss any of these things further.

Experience team
Hopton Holiday Village.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

Lovely stay ... caravan very well equipped and comfortable, stayed in a pet standard , exceeded expectations
Beach on site wonderful, covid safe , although the inside entertainment was closed , outside dining well organised , although service slow , more staff needed
Will return

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hopton Haven, Other at Hopton Holiday Village - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

To Nursedawnie,
Thankyou so much for your fantastic review of Hopton Holiday Village, I'm so pleased you found our site clean and tidy and that the holiday home exceeded your expectations.
I will feed back to the complex team your comment regarding the service not being our usual standard, we are however, in the process of recruiting more team.
we look forward to seeing you again soon in the future.

Hopton Holiday Village