US$84
PremierInn.com
Longshoot Hotel(Nuneaton)
US$42
  • Restaurant
Ambion Court Hotel(Nuneaton)(Great Value!)
US$58
Travelodge
US$38
US$31
Elsted House(Hinckley)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewstriumph barthe marco pierre white restaurantlovely hotelsuperior packageleisure facilitieslarge hotelminor issuegreat facilitiestwo double bedsbreakfast was amazingno air conbuffet stylesteam roomexecutive roompleasant stayplenty of parkingreception staff
Reviewed 4 April 2018

nice place main carpet in hotel DIFFERENT but on first impression you have to look twice dont buy sweets etc cost a small fortune no prices on them beds are pretty good but could still be better bar staff slow breakfast nice

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
DeputyGM_JurysInn, Manager at Jurys Inn Hinckley Island, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Nrusso491302,

Thank you for your positive review, I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast offering.

I hope you do return to us in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very good, lovely rooms. It is unfortunate that dogs stay in the hotel due to allergies and hygiene reasons. We hope your policy on allowing dogs to stay at the hotel will be reviewed. Over all it was an enjoyable stay and the food was great.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a very good stay over the Easter bank holiday weekend. Staff were good and helpful (special mention to Lewis in the restaurant who sorted the kids' breakfast each morning). Beds were comfy and room was big enough for a family of 4.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Biggshot,

Thank you for your excellent review, I will pass on the personal thank you to Lewis our breakfast supervisor.

I do hope that we will see you at the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

On the plus side, well located hotel, large car park, rooms were large, clean and had the usual facilities. Comfortable. All loos very clean and hygienic. Good swimming pool. All staff were very friendly and pleasant mannered. Food was average at breakfast.
Downsides
(1) No shampoo in room ("run out") - though they did bring a plastic cup full
(2) Lost our meal order in Triumph bar (though was delivered very quickly after we queried)
(3) Could only visit swimming pool during a specific, allotted time for an hour
(4) Kids up late in hotel bar, a little off-putting if you want some quiet adult time

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Janshe,

Thank you for your review, reading your issues in which you experienced I am glad that we were able to rectify these for you.

Regarding the swimming allocation time we do this to ensure that everybody that is staying in our hotel gets an opportunity to be able to use the swimming facilities during their stay.

I hope to see you at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We booked 3 nights B&B which was for the Easter break. On arrival the hotel looked very nice. The reception staff were excellent, the room was spotless and the overall ambience was perfect. We decided to have a snack in the Triumph bar with a drink. I ordered a ham salad sandwich and my wife had a salad. My sandwich seemed just ok but on checking it I found blue mould on the bread. I wasn't too impressed and pointed it out to the staff in the bar. They to were unimpressed and offered me a replacement which I declined. I was given a refund and we had a couple of drinks by way of an apology. This was not the fault of the bar staff but I would have expected the catering staff to have a higher standard.
That evening we went into the Marco Piere White restaurant and having looked through the member settled for Filet steak with French fries and a pepper sauce. When the meal arrived that was what we got...a piece of steak and a miniature pan with chips in and a minituer sauce boat with a small portion of sauce! The chips obviously came from a pack of frozen chips as I got a lot of tiny bits of potatoes. I had expected to have some other items such as onions, mushroom and perhaps peas. No just the very basic. We also were offered bread which was six slices of baguette with a small pot of butter. The total cost for this apology for dinner came to £76. I do not think I will ever use another Marco Piere White restaurant and I most certainly would not recommend anyone to use this one. I doubt Mr White has ever been in this restaurant. When I mentioned this to the staff I was told that was the way it comes.
We had breakfast in the restaurant and that was as you would expect and I do not hold the on floor staff responsible.
Overall the hotel which is extremely comfortable was let down by bad catering.
As it was Easter the pool jacuzzi and sauna were not available to us between 8am and 6pm. The daily was reserved for families with children. I had no intentions of getting up at 6am or missing dinner to use the pool.
It seems they do not really cater for adults during school holidays.

Room Tip: I'm not sure that there would be much variation unless there are suits of rooms at the top end of the budget. Our room was very good.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Dave H,

Thank you for your review, I am disappointed to see that you didn't enjoy you stay with us here at the Hinckley Island Hotel.

With these issues taken into account would you be able to personally contact me direct so I am able to rectify these issues with yourself.

James_kent@jurysinns.com