“Consistently Inconsistent!”

Price range: US$10 - US$68
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated in Hinckley Retail Park on Stoke Road, Hinckley, The Milestone is the perfect place to come and grab a bite to eat. We have an extensive two for one food menu which provides real value for money, and our new patio area and beer garden with a beautiful windmill feature makes The Milestone the perfect place to come and relax on those balmy afternoons.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have used The Milestone quite often over the years, mainly because it is close to home and it is a good meeting-up place for various friend and family get togethers; however on more than one occasion I have vowed never to return, either because my meal has been disappointing or the service has been somewhat lacking. On this occasion however, Easter Monday afternoon, I could not fault service or food! I booked a table for 9 and the party included adults, young people and two toddlers. A variety of different meals were chosen from the lunch menu which everyone enjoyed. Our waitress Fay was an absolute super-star and handled this noisy little group with humour and calmness. Okay Milestone, I'll be back!

MilestoneHinckley, General Manager at The Milestone At Hinckley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback from your visit to The Milestone and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The food was amazing, we had a table for 4 and the service was brilliant. I couldn't fault the food at all.

I'd recommend this place to anyone who loves pizza and grilled items. Good selection on the menu too. Defiantly will be going again!

Thank you for your recent review. We are happy to see you enjoyed your pizzas - we have just launched a new menu with some tasty mouth watering pizzas for you to try !!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

First visit I order rump medium rare but it came out as tough as old boots and burnt quite a thin piece of meat .they replaced it instantly that was perfect. Second visit I ordered the same, the meat was full of tough sinew and edged with a tough fat I could not chew it only a quarter of the steak was edible. When mentioned the problem was ignored.staff did not seem to have any interest. Will not go again.the pizza menu is repetitive of the main menus.

1  Thank pansieuk
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here enjoyed the food and staff were very helpful! We went to celebrate my birthday

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The Milestone is our nearest pub since we moved to Hinckley before Christmas but so many negative reviews led us elsewhere until 13th March - when a change of plan suggested that we gave it a try in the hope it might not be THAT bad. Even on a 13th.

It wasn't; in fact we'd rate it among the top rank of Marston's pubs. It doesn't pretent to offer 'faine daining' but excellent friendly staff, a hearty menu, generous portions, hot food and quick service made us regret giving such credence to complaints that seemed to have little foundation.

I could nit-pick over the limited choice of real ale, that my wife's salmon was a shade overcooked or something but this is a simple, well-appointed, well run Marston's pub with no pretensions. It delivers just what it says on the tin and we'll be back - frequently probably!

1  Thank David L