“Can't recommend enough ”

Capadocia Turkish Restaurant
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was brilliant. Atmosphere in there was great. Sebastian, our waiter, was friendly and helpful. Prices are great for the quality. All in all a true 5/5.

1  Thank 101,095

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am clearly not very observant as I hadn't realised the restaurant had changed hands from the previous offering, the menu of which never appealed to me. So on the way to another eatery, I glanced at the menu in the window and realised it was now a Turkish restaurant.

So we decided to pop in and give it a try. We were so glad we did. We received a warm welcome and was shown to a table in the rear of the restaurant. Initially I was happy as the tables at the front are near the door so can get a little cold if it keeps opening and shutting. However, it got a little hot at the rear as the place filled up.

I chose a mixed grill with lamb, chicken and minced spiced lamb. It came with lots of salad nicely flavoured with a dressing and rice. It was delicious but maybe slightly too much for me. A reasonable cost of about £15.

My wife had chicken in a sauce with salad and houmous. As my wife is gluten free for some reason she couldn't have the rice which we found strange. We never got to the bottom of it but something about a coating on the rice. I suspect it may have been ok but they were positive about it.

The meal included pitta bread with dips to start and they had GF bread for my wife which was great.

The place was pretty full but we never felt rushed. And we were given a very hearty goodbye by the team.

Very impressed with the food and the service!

1  Thank TheDandyD0ns
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went with a huge party, that's always a difficult thing to judge a restaurant on. It all gets too confusing. The food was fine just what to expect from Turkish - nice meze with vegetarian options. Great quality grilled meat if a bit unimaginative. Huge portions. Servce very prompt and smiley. And the palce was busy on a Tuesday night, even if our party had not been there. Probably best to book.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food is OK however we were asked to move to another table while eating to open space for a group of customers. It was the first time in my life to be treated like this by staff of a restaurant. We'll never go back there.

Capadocianp, Owner at Capadocia Turkish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Customer 1403,,

Thank you for your feedback,it’s very important to us to hear about customer’s experiences.Firstly, please accept our apologies for moving you to another table,our aim is always to deliver service of a very high standard.we are obviously disappointed with one star rating you have given us,and we would love to make it up to you that you will give us another chance one day.with best wishes everyone at Capadocia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great meal with my family today. Really friendly and attentive staff, helpful suggestions regarding food and wine choices. My mum, husband, daughter and I all agreed we will definitely be going back.