I usually stay in Premier Inns every week on business - on this occasion it was a leisure booking at this hotel, where we had not stayed before.
The hotel was expensive - over £100 per room for 2 rooms & the place has still not been refurbished.
It was dreadful;
- 1 towel between 2 of us in the room, despite booking 2 adults into that room
- Light fittings that were broken - constantly flickered!
- Very tired room
- I burnt my hands in the sink as the hot water was scolding!! There was a warning sign behind the shower curtain, but not by the sink!
- I reported my issues to reception - they could not have cared less! ‘Sorry love’ was the response!
- There were no instructions as to where to locate breakfast - that we had pre paid for, so spent 10 minutes trying to get into the adjoining building.
- Breakfast finishes at 9am - we were prompted at 9am to get any further buffet we required, I went over at 9.04am and was told I could not have any toast!! Brilliant, for the £8.99 I’d paid for us all!!
I called Premier Inn head office to raise my issues - and nothing was done!
So well done Premier Inn - you’ve just lost £1000’s - I won’t be using your hotels again!!
Dreadful attitude towards regular, existing customers!! More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking