“Good day out. ”

Gulliver's World - Warrington
Ranked #16 of 58 things to do in Warrington
More attraction details
Owner description: Gulliver's has over 35 years of experience in providing families with great value fun. Designed for children aged 2-13 years, all of our themed areas comprise thrill rides, fun rides, family rides, indoor rides, attractions, shows and play areas providing non-stop entertainment for children of all ages at all times. Our multiple award winning theme parks are open at all key holiday times, almost all weekends and many term-time dates throughout the year. We host hundreds of Children's birthday parties every year and hold loads of annual special events that include Easter, Halloween and Christmas!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was a bit shocked at how the park was looking fairly run down especially since it just opened. Staff are all polite and friendly and queues were very short. The money being made should reflect on the parks upkeep of the park. All in all a good day out for the kids.

1  Thank thomson152
Write a ReviewReviews (2,401)
All reviews
"packed lunch"
in 64 reviews
"year olds"
in 87 reviews
"plenty of places to eat"
in 28 reviews
in 33 reviews
"parks"
in 195 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really was looking forward to our visit yesterday with our two year old grandson and his parents as it is many years since we last visited. Our grandson really seemed to enjoy everything he went on or looked at. He is a huge fan of dinosaurs so thoroughly enjoyed that part. My gripe with this place is that it is dirty and very run down. Having queued for ages in the badly run, shabby café I was charged just over £11 for two chips, a child's burger and drink. Didn't even question what I'd been charged due to feeling so angry at the attitude of staff that I just wanted to get away. Boy was I mad when the penny clicked later.
It is about time the owners put in some serious investment to bring this place up to date but I suspect all they care about is profit, not giving excellence to the young generation. Well I expect more for my grandson. Same on you Gulliver's World.

3  Thank katiefrombolton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited 31/3 Easter Saturday. It is a bit tired looking and needs a lick of paint here and there, but that didn’t stop us having an excellent day out.
Not as busy as anticipated and hardly had to queue for anything. Surprised how big the park was. Ideal treat day out for kids up to about 10 I would say, any older and they would possibly be bored. I would go back.

Took picnic lunch so couldn’t comment on the food. The drinks are stupidly expensive though 7.50 for 4 cups of tea is daylight robbery, considering how much it is to get into the park itself. For the money it costs to get in i would have like to see the park in better nick.

Also, wish there was a smoking ban in the park, lots of people lighting up here there and everywhere all around small children.

2  Thank L S
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really run down and overly expensive. Almost £80 for a family ticket. Paid £12 for 4 hot drinks. Scandalous. Went for something to eat and had to check if the staff weren't mannequins. Never come across such rude people. We waited 40 minutes for 3 children's burgers. I asked for napkins and instead of a reply I got a grunt and a finger point in the direction of we're they were. Wouldnt come back here and wouldn't recommend it either.

1  Thank dmg14