“The owners need to seriously think about what they are offering.”

Gulliver's World - Warrington
Ranked #14 of 66 things to do in Warrington
More attraction details
Owner description: Gulliver's has over 35 years of experience in providing families with great value fun. Designed for children aged 2-13 years, all of our themed areas comprise thrill rides, fun rides, family rides, indoor rides, attractions, shows and play areas providing non-stop entertainment for children of all ages at all times. Our multiple award winning theme parks are open at all key holiday times, almost all weekends and many term-time dates throughout the year. We host hundreds of Children's birthday parties every year and hold loads of annual special events that include Easter, Halloween and Christmas!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Really was looking forward to our visit yesterday with our two year old grandson and his parents as it is many years since we last visited. Our grandson really seemed to enjoy everything he went on or looked at. He is a huge fan of dinosaurs so thoroughly enjoyed that part. My gripe with this place is that it is dirty and very run down. Having queued for ages in the badly run, shabby café I was charged just over £11 for two chips, a child's burger and drink. Didn't even question what I'd been charged due to feeling so angry at the attitude of staff that I just wanted to get away. Boy was I mad when the penny clicked later.
It is about time the owners put in some serious investment to bring this place up to date but I suspect all they care about is profit, not giving excellence to the young generation. Well I expect more for my grandson. Same on you Gulliver's World.

3  Thank katiefrombolton
Write a ReviewReviews (2,481)
All reviews
"value for money"
in 124 reviews
"packed lunch"
in 70 reviews
"plenty of places to eat"
in 29 reviews
in 34 reviews
"parks"
in 198 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited 31/3 Easter Saturday. It is a bit tired looking and needs a lick of paint here and there, but that didn’t stop us having an excellent day out.
Not as busy as anticipated and hardly had to queue for anything. Surprised how big the park was. Ideal treat day out for kids up to about 10 I would say, any older and they would possibly be bored. I would go back.

Took picnic lunch so couldn’t comment on the food. The drinks are stupidly expensive though 7.50 for 4 cups of tea is daylight robbery, considering how much it is to get into the park itself. For the money it costs to get in i would have like to see the park in better nick.

Also, wish there was a smoking ban in the park, lots of people lighting up here there and everywhere all around small children.

3  Thank L S
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Really run down and overly expensive. Almost £80 for a family ticket. Paid £12 for 4 hot drinks. Scandalous. Went for something to eat and had to check if the staff weren't mannequins. Never come across such rude people. We waited 40 minutes for 3 children's burgers. I asked for napkins and instead of a reply I got a grunt and a finger point in the direction of we're they were. Wouldnt come back here and wouldn't recommend it either.

2  Thank dmg14
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Gullivers world has not received any sort of renovation in years although it is due a major one. A variety of rides were not open and the ones that were didn’t seem to be optimal. I reccomend you bring your own food seeing as the food given is not worth the money.

1  Thank thegamingguy42
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Booked the Easter stay over package after two previous visits which I gave five star reviews. The food has been changed to cheap food, obviously money saving. The food was part of a panto which we left part way through as was very poor, we asked for water several times which we didn't receive. There was massive pots of coffee for me and my three kids???? The food was cold served in a cold marquee, the kids ate a small amount and all felt ill over the night! . Breakfast again was in the cold marquee and set at nine thirty the kids had been up since six!! It was no fun sat in our wet coats cold! Food again cheap, a box of cereal yogurt very cheap orange juice, no water, again a big pot of coffee I don't even drink coffee. I didn't even chance the hot option. On previous visits the food was in the diner and a choice of breakfast and you could choose a time to go the breakfast. The staff were all really helpful at the hotel reception and the bar man who gave us water. Feedback to managenent please sort the food out it's a lovely place to stay the hotel is kept to a good standard don't cut corners I would prefer to pay a little extra and have happy fed kids

2  Thank Heidi H