“Great service ”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Indian, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Bradmore Arms is a family friendly pub restaurant located right next to Bantock Park in Bradmore. We serve a range of food at reasonable prices with deals on over 6 days of the week. We have a great children's menu with it's very own meal deals and a pick n mix menu to choose from so each child gets exactly what they want! We have a spacious sports bar showing the latest sports games on our big screens including our newly installed 10 foot HD screen. We show sports from Sky and BT Sport. The Bradmore Arms is also home to a spacious function room that holds up to 120 people. It's a popularly used room for weddings, birthdays, conferences, wakes and christenings, with flexible food and entertainment options. There's always a number of events on at the Bradmore. To get all the latest event information and offers, please visit our Facebook page by searching Bradmore Arms!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Received a great welcoming and service off Mia, the food and drink is more than reasonably priced too.

Bradmoreteam H, Manager at Bradmore Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review we will pass your comments on to Mia whom am sure will be delighted with the feedback. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and look forward to seeing you all again very soon.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Have been in here a few times now and always have to wait a long time to be served due to lack of staff. In fact sometimes they are nowhere to be seen.

Most times the staff are pleasant, but on my last visit there was an extremely rude member of staff called Mags or something like that I think her name badge said. Put it this way, I shall not be returning and will be telling everybody I know to avoid. Shame really as it could be a good pub if managed correctly.

2  Thank ras2n74
Bradmoreteam H, Manager at Bradmore Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your review we apologise for any inconvenience and that you were not happy with a member of staff. We have just taken over at the Bradmore as New Managers and look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We are a regular at the bradmore arms. Good food and good service. Never have to wait long for food, and had a good choice on menu.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Bradmoreteam H, Manager at Bradmore Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for you’re feedback we have a new menu go live on the 20th March we are excited about some new dishes we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Good food and drinks at a reasonable price, has a wheelchair toilet that used a radar key that can be got from the bar if you don't have one.

Thank you for you’re feedback we look forward to seeing you and shortly

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Came to this pub as it is local to my family. My son in law had invited all his family to share in his 40th Birthday. It was a party of 14 people. We were placed in a corner of the pub on two separate tables- this was poorly organised by the pub. We went to the bar to order drinks- there was one girl working on her own behind the bar serving two bars. This is totally inadequate. The girl was very pleasant and tried her best and was very apologetic. People walked out during this time. We ordered our food but this took such a long time to arrive . Obviously for a large party this was both poor service and badly organised by the pub. When the food arrived a scamp came first and was announced as a scampi meal, this was given to one of our party. Then a further meal arrived this was also a scampi but told everyone it was a seafood platter but it was a large scamp ordered for my daughter meanwhile my wife had started on her scamp which was the wrong one. It was given to me as a seafood platter so the meal had been partially eaten by two people already as the food had been incorrectly identified. When the seafood platter arrived, This was my meal so I had eaten at least two portions of scamp from two meals. The member of staff was unable to identify the meals and portion sizes. This is poor customer service. The children had to wait sometime for their meals to arrive again this was frustrating for the young children. My son in law asked for a rare steak and it came through as a medium well done steak. Again the wrong order ! When the manager was called her attitude was not helpful and did not seem to know what she was doing. The pub seemed to be 'running on a skeleton staff and it is insufficient for a pub of this size. My son had a mini mixed grill and his chicken was cooked like rubber. Both my daughter and son have experience working in the pub food business at the sharp end. Both felt that staff in kitchen and front of house were not properly trained up in 1. Dealing with customers and 2 preparing food to customers needs. I feel that your pub has let my son in law and my family down due to a poor experience in customer care. I personally did not want any recompense for my experience but feel that my son in law has been let down badly. The person on duty ( I cannot use the term manager) was poor at handling the complaint and it made my son in law both angry and sadly let down. A situation that could have been avoided with appropriate staffing, training of staff and customer care skills. The girl behind the bar showed terrific resilience in dealing with customers though she was placed into an impossible situation and through no fault of her own dealt with customers well. She should be manager!!.
This is a place that I will never visit again and for that I am so grateful. I visit a wide range of pubs with friends and I can honestly say that this has been the worst customer experience of my life.

4  Thank David H
Bradmoreteam H, Manager at Bradmore Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hello

Sorry you didn’t enjoy your visit with us I have contacted your son in law and discussed the concerns raised and resolved the issue.