“Quick lunch ”

The Brook Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Finally we got round to visiting the Brook Coffee House, we were greeted by a lovely friendly lady, who was most helpful. I ordered a ham toasty my husband had a mushroom omelette, my son had his favourite bacon sandwich and my daughter had a cheese and ham toasty, the children also picked a strawberry milkshake, which were fantastic. The food all arrived quickly and was piping hot, couldn’t fault any of it and will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Vanessajayne

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Second time of visiting this little local Cafe.
Glad to see the dresser has vanished and made more room for the tables,

Coffee & Cakes are Delicious, all locally made and delivered fresh to the cafe,

Clean, friendly staff, and a great little place for
Friends, family to have a chat over a coffee.

Would love to see a few tables outside for watching the world go bye over a Coffee or tea,
Roll on summer !!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Made a regular Friday morning visit with friends. The Brook was very busy at around 9.30am almost a full house (which is always a good sign). I’m never in a rush when I go for breakfast so a little wait is no problem for me, plus there caramel latte is very nice and I can have one while I wait for a big enough table. The staff are always very friendly even when rushed off there feet. Head chef Iain does a fab job in the open kitchen and always accommodates to people requests.
Very nice coffee shop, clean and tidy. Always planning my return visit before I leave, great place!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I heard a lot about this place and it is what they say it is. It’s sooooo clean!! Normally when you go to cafes they’re grubby but this one isn’t!! Great service!!! Great customer service!!!! I had a jacket potato cheese and beans. It was freshly prepared. If I was to pick one fault the potato was tiny but that’s a minor. I recommend this place to eat

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place for the first time ever today, had a full breakfast, it was the best full English I’ve had in a long time.
See you again soon!!!