“Penn Chippy - family meal.”
Review of Penn Chippy

Penn Chippy
Ranked #189 of 565 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 17 May 2018

My family and I had our first meal yesterday from Penn Chippy, but it won't be the last.
From a vast menu we chose the fish and chips which, I should imagine, were the best in Wolverhampton. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. I recommend the Chipy wholeheartedly.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Best chippy in Penn..polite staff ..good service..and very reasonable prices . Now our regular chippy !!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

In my opinion the best chip shop in Wolverhampton.The food is consistently of a high quality especially the donnor kebab which is 100 percent new zealand lamb.They have a varied variety to cater for all the chip are fresh and cruchy and the owner has a wonderful personality always interacting with his customers in a positive way.The turkish owner before him I thought was a miserable git who never engaged with customers.Top notch chip shop never disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I ordered food before 10pm then at 10.45 we had a phone call to tell us they are closed,why not tell us this before you take our order and money ,this is the second time this has happened .rubbish service

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017

After moving to Penn we have frequented the Penn Chippy quite a few times and have never been disappointed. Staff are so friendly and helpful, the kitchen looks really clean and the food is always tasty!

Date of visit: November 2017