“Great coffee and sandwiches”
Review of The Pantry Bakery

The Pantry Bakery
Ranked #5 of 67 Quick Bites in Worthing
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great coffee and sandwiches but service could be better- just find the attitude sometimes a bit much.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (134)

Reviewed 12 October 2020

Popped in today for a hot chocolate a sausage roll and a smoked salmon roll oh my god the size of the roll,it was amazing so tasty,I just had to take some home with me.lovely place really nice people will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Can’t knock the food, but the attitude of the tall guy behind the counter is unbelievable! I recently visited and ordered a sandwich to take away. I was the only customer and having ordered went outside to wait. After ten minutes, during which two staff stood doing nothing behind the counter and the baker/manager continued with his baking. I looked through the window to see if there was any sign of my sandwich.....He came to the counter and said ‘ Why are you looking at me as though it is taking a long time?’ ‘ Do you want your sandwich cold?’ Taken aback, I replied ‘ Probably because it IS taking a long time’ . His response was to give me my money back and to remind me that I wasn’t in McDonald’s! . I don’t know whether he was having a bad day or is naturally aggressive.....I do know that I will never use his shop again!

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank RoscoBHA
Reviewed 2 September 2020

To the Baker,
popped in this morning after recommendation from my daughter
and the baker was right the croissant’s are as light as Air
good taste~good consistency the only disappointment was
I just bought one.....
mr K.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Initially was excited to try this place but then.... Pies are half filled, with just a desert spoon amount of shredded meat mixed with shredded carrot. Wondered why they were so lightweight!! A complete rip off for over £3 for a small pie consisting mostly of pastry. Stop trying to cheat customers!!

Date of visit: July 2020