Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$82
Hotels.com$82
Priceline$82
eDreams$77
Travelocity$82
CheapTickets$82
All reviews games room steyne gardens third floor sea front bit dated sea view breakfast was excellent short break yogurt seafront
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2021 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night, after reading a lot of negative reviews, I was quite nervous about turning up to the hotel, however I was pleasantly surprised. We were greeted by a friendly member of staff and given the keys to our room. Yes the hotel is very dated and it does need a refurb, however you don’t know how well the hotel is doing for them to consider this ? Anyway our room was like stepping back in to the 80s however it was clean, spacious, decent beds and had tea/coffee with biscuits selection. I booked a family room as it was me, my partner, baby and pet dog. I didn’t try the breakfast considering it was £13.50 per person and there’s a selection of cafes that are around the corner. If you are looking for a cheap hotel that’s clean then this is fine. The outdated look gives the hotel a bit of character but if you like something classy then this probably isn’t the best hotel but cleanliness is the main thing and I found this hotel was fine and would stay here again.

Room tip: Hotel allows dogs if you want to bring your pet away with you :)
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2021 via mobile

Stay away if you don’t want to be kept awake all night with prodtitutes bringing clients back all night after her 7th customer and been kept awake till 5am with door slamming arguments over payments and fake moans we decided to ring reception at 5am and sill the activity went on the hotel is quite aware this is happening complaints to the manager with no result we was told she booked a room for two and what could they do I felt very unsafe a very tiring unpleasant stay I would certainly avoid at any cost

2  Thank smileyjo2013
Reviewed November 6, 2021

All the staff at the hotel were very friendly. Room was lovely. Stayed in room 134 overlooking Steyne gardens. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection and the cooked breakfast was great. Can't fault it and would stay again.

Reviewed October 30, 2021

The Chatsworth Hotel is the new Faulty Towers! Everything about the room was a shambles the only thing missing was Basil Fawtly himself. The toilet over flowed and flooded the bathroom floor, the bath was held together with gaffa tape, the window had a teabag in the frame to stop it rattling, the window would not shut so we could hear the bus station from 5.30 am. The place is need of a complete renovation its not been updated in 30 years. Do not read a book by its cover. Looks great on the outside albeit falling apart on the inside.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank R6733TBkerryf
Reviewed October 25, 2021

I love Chatsworth. Safe space. Absolutely charming, charismatic place with lovely garden views, everything you need is within walking distance - some of my / Worthing's favourite bars, pubs and restaurants. Receptionists are always polite, chatty, cheerful and helpful - even at 3am in case you're struggling to sleep from excitement to wake up to a brand new day! Thank you for always looking after me. This place is a little treasure. P.S. Will be picking up my bike soon ❤

Date of stay: October 2021