“As good as usual ”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Met some friends on a Thursday night to find it quite busy. Menu has a few additions and still as good as usual. You can’t beat the Tuesday night special for value though!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered a chicken shatkora, supposedly worth a 2 chilli rating. Had no spice whatsoever & tasted overpoweringly of lemons, indeed the dish was full of chunks of soft, bitter lemon. Never had anything quite like it, & hopefully will never again. Lamb biriani was quite bland, prawn puree starter underwhelming. The hunt for a decent curry house goes on!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Visited restaurant last night,it was very busy I asked the waiter how long for a table ,he said it wouldn't be long would we like a drink while we wait,don't usually have a drink in a restaurant but as we had to wait ,ok I ordered two beers ,as soon as he brought the beers he said there was a table free he led us to the back room which was completed empty,he could have taken us there on entering the place.anyway food and service ok.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

I stay in Banbury on a regular basis for business and have visited here a few times with colleagues. No matter what day we go in the week, it’s always busy which is a good sign.

There is a great choice of food, staff are friendly and service good despite being busy. Would highly recommend if in Banbury.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I visited with my family twice and both occasions were most enjoyable. A great variety of food and the service was excellent.. a leap above the Indian restaurants of 20 years ago..
I had a lower priced menu and selection early in the week and full priced selection at the weekend.

I wil return this year.