“As good as usual ”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Met some friends on a Thursday night to find it quite busy. Menu has a few additions and still as good as usual. You can’t beat the Tuesday night special for value though!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered a chicken shatkora, supposedly worth a 2 chilli rating. Had no spice whatsoever & tasted overpoweringly of lemons, indeed the dish was full of chunks of soft, bitter lemon. Never had anything quite like it, & hopefully will never again. Lamb biriani was quite bland, prawn puree starter underwhelming. The hunt for a decent curry house goes on!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Visited restaurant last night,it was very busy I asked the waiter how long for a table ,he said it wouldn't be long would we like a drink while we wait,don't usually have a drink in a restaurant but as we had to wait ,ok I ordered two beers ,as soon as he brought the beers he said there was a table free he led us to the back room which was completed empty,he could have taken us there on entering the place.anyway food and service ok.

1  Thank HANK58
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I stay in Banbury on a regular basis for business and have visited here a few times with colleagues. No matter what day we go in the week, it’s always busy which is a good sign.

There is a great choice of food, staff are friendly and service good despite being busy. Would highly recommend if in Banbury.

1  Thank Gazlinc
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I visited with my family twice and both occasions were most enjoyable. A great variety of food and the service was excellent.. a leap above the Indian restaurants of 20 years ago..
I had a lower priced menu and selection early in the week and full priced selection at the weekend.

I wil return this year.