“Love it”

Ye Olde Butchers Arms
Ranked #42 of 116 Restaurants in Buxton
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Description: We are a Family run pub serving good home cooked food and real ale. Gluten free food available ask at the bar for information.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Favourite place, always a warm welcome they will try to do anything for you.
Food is gorgeous every time

1  Thank missadam2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Very quaint local Pub in fantastic scenery on the Moors near to Warslow and Longnor, huge meals at great value, extremely friendly family run place, highly recommend.

1  Thank Lyndon S
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

What can i say about ye olde Butcher's arms apart from that its one of the best places to go for a fantastic meal.weve just had a xmas dinner there everyone loved it.carl and Donna are to of the nicest pub landlords ive ever seen and cant do enough for you.ild highly recommended this place to anyone who wants a great meal out

1  Thank Glyn B
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Just had brilliant food in excellent surroundings.  If you are a lover of traditional country pubs then this venue is a must. Open fires, welcoming owners, great food, friendly atmosphere and excellent beer. What more could you want. If you are staying anywhere near Buxton we highly recommend trying it. I had the steak pie which was to die for. My girlfriend had the Scampi which was equally good. Be warned, the portions are large. Make sure you are hungry. We will certainly be returning next time we visit Buxton.

1  Thank Damian L
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

My dad took me to the pub tonight for a meal put after a long day, my first impressions was wow! I love the old fashioned style, I love character and this pub certainly had it! The owners were nice and friendly and always chatty :) which is nice. Nothing like the nice roaring open fire burning away ethier :D the meal was amazing, I couldn't get over the size, just managed my chicken and bacon melt, my dad had lamb and again looked yummy! Will definitely be visiting again soon! Thank you for being a nice friendly welcoming pub!

1  Thank Annice B