“Nice experience”

Rosemont Restaurant And Cocktail Bar
Ranked #76 of 237 Restaurants in Folkestone
Reviewed 1 June 2021

I have been out for my birthday with my husband and my son. It was a nice experience, we have been treated very nicely and we got a complimentary bottle of prosecco.It was nice touch, we were quite impressed.
The staff needs more training as they don't know the menu but the restaurant manager Serkan is very professional, he seemed to know the menu better. The food was delicious. The drinks menu is quite large and not pricey at all. We will definitely come back.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (30)