Wrea Head Hall(Scarborough)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$163
St Michael's Guest House(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$85
Alexander Hotel(Scarborough)
US$156
1,878 results
All reviewscayton bayholiday parkgold caravansoft play areasun holidayboat houseboathouse barkids entertainmentprivate caravanlovely caravanentertainment staffon site shopcrazy golfcaravan sitecentral heatinggreat holidayevening entertainment
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Second time here for the weekend. Weather was cold so took extra blankets.
Caravan lovely and clean and the park is close to the beach. Outside light didn’t work but not a problem. Parking good but can get full quickly when Park is full. Didn’t use entertainment passes drove into Scarborough in the evening or was out all day.

The park rang before arrival to say areas were muddy due to previous snow and rain. Only suggestion little bit of litter, which is a bug bear of mine and maybe due to weather. Overall would stay again

Ideal for visiting Scarborough, Robins Hood Bay, Filey, Flamborough Head Lighthouse and Whitby.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I will never step foot in this bog hole again...
Paid a lot of money to stay Easter weekend and granted they can't help the weather there was not even a path to caravan door and to walk through a swap of water and mud.
bedroom heater not working and caravan not clean !

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank Becky G
Reviewed 2 April 2018

we stayed here for 3 nights for the Easter break. when we arrived we had to unload the car about 20m away from the caravan and discovered there was no path to it! just a soggy grass area that was quite boggy. I had not been warned when booking that I would need wellies to get to my caravan, therefore my £40 boots were ruined on the first day! The caravan itself had a musty damp smell, wasn't cleaned thoroughly for a newcomer and was freezing with electric radiators that didn't give off much heat. We then proceeded to light the fire which took some working out as there was no instructions. This did warm up the caravan but this took about 48 hours! It was very drafty with a gap around the doors. This seriously needs modernising and for the money we paid I feel this is not good enough and would have got a better deal in a hotel.
The boathouse bar and restaurant was good value for money and a nice place to go for our group for a couple of drinks. However im left feeling dissapointed with my accommodation and lack of warning about the conditions of the site.

Stayed: April 2018
3  Thank Car0line27
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Just visited the site with a group of friends and their children, ranging in ages 4 to 14.

On arrival the staff pushed the upgrade on us, showing very little interest if we didn't go for it.

We decided to take it and glad we did for the heating and double glazing option. It had rained quite heavily and the grass around the caravan was really boggy. There were no paths leading to and from the van which lead to some tricky manoeuvres wearing carrier bags over footwear. A couple of paving slabs wouldn't hurt surely.

As I arrived I was met by the engineer who said he had come to fix the bathroom taps and asked if he could switch the water off for an hour. My boiler was showing a fault and despite paying for the upgrade I had to google how to fix it at 11pm as we had no heating or hot water.

Good points, the food in the Boathouse, the arcades (those tickets kept the kids entertained for hours!). The pool was great and the location is also good.

Despite my grumbles, we all had a great time!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Renard14
Reviewed 26 March 2018

After reading the recent reviews I almost cancelled this break, so glad that I didn't. I have a 3 and 4 year old and they thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and so did my husband and I. Arrived on Friday 23rd April and can confidently say that the whole stay was perfect for my young family in a very warm and clean caravan. We even had someone knock on the door on Saturday, to ask us what we thought of the level of cleanliness in the caravan and it was 10/10. We went to the early evening entertainment 3 times and it was engaging and they loved the games, characters and music. We used the pool twice and got there when it opened at 10am, so it wasn't too busy. The soft play is small and was not very busy Sunday early evening and sufficient to burn off some more energy. We found that a family meal at the Boathouse, alcoholic drinks and fast food from the on site chippy were all reasonably priced. Yes, it was a little noisy on an evening with the music from the entertainment, it was muddy in place, not all caravans have adjacent parking and despite this our expectations were exceeded.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family