“A fantastic day”

Alpamare Scarborough
Ranked #28 of 60 things to do in Scarborough
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All the way from the Alps, Alpamare Scarborough is a waterpark like no other. If you love adventure, it's time to experience the biggest, the fastest, the wettest, the warmest, the cleanest, the waviest, the newest, the funnest, the most unlike-any-waterpark-you've-seen before waterpark. Choose from our gigantic wave pool, warm outdoor garden pool, Splash and Play area or stunning outdoor infinity pool. Four exhilarating state-of-the-art long water rides will take your breath away and give you the adrenaline ride of your life. Our Alpine-style wellness centre and spa is perfect for relaxing and pampering yourself, whatever the weather. With so much fun to be had, you'll definitely work up an appetite! Our restaurant has a great choice of fresh and healthy choices, including pasta, pizza and salads. In addition to a large selection of hot and cold drinks, there's even something a little stronger for the adults (given our Bavarian heritage, it's no surprise we stock a beer or two).
Reviewed 4 April 2018

After reading some strange reviews I felt i had to comment on our visit yesterday,we were a party of 3 adults and two children 10 and 12years old and myself one of the adults well into pension age! I can only say a fantastic day was had by all,yes it was a bit on the pricey side but for 4hours good value,as for the food I found it no dearer than most places during school holidays.As for the fun it was none stop the infinity pool meant no aching bones this morning,one commet I read said poolside drinks were served in glass this was certainly not so,staff very friendly and all attentive and helpful,it was my first visit but I hope not my last

1  Thank Jean Ann C
"main pool"
"half term"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Loved our trip to Alpamare, our kids are 4 and 7.
Not alot for the 4 year old (but he was free anyway)
Did take my 7 year old on the purple slide, one of the best water slide I've ever been on. Got a drop like a log flume in it.
I also loved the wristband money idea, nice option of having a beer whilst swimming outside in freezing cold northern weather but boiling hot pool.
Defo visit again

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited today, very expensive but good for the kids. Feedback needed from all those not swimming and marooned in reception area with a poor view and facilities. For a facility that seems to like charging this is clearly a commercial mistake and loss of revenue.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing 4 hours! We have a 12 and 9 year old and it was the perfect experience for us and them. The outdoor pool if so warm and with its different and changing features a really nice place to chill out. The kids loved all 4 of the water slides. Definitely a great place for families with kids who are over 8 years old.

1  Thank JonnyB921
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We have had a great day out. I would recommend it - our children are young enough to be free to get in, and even without use of slides it’s been fun. Expensive. But fun. Do not buy food/drink/snacks etc.
The main down side was that a good few of the splash zone wheels didn’t work, some of the water “blockers” on the channels were missing, the fire hoses didn’t work and the big shooty thing in the middle didn’t work.
The outdoor pools are great - but could do with info about the bottom pool being iodine. We only discovered this by overhearing a conversation.

Overall we will be back - if we find a discount code!!!