“Amazing gluten free pizza”
Review of Papa Gigi's

Papa Gigi's
Ranked #90 of 395 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Very good customer service definatly went over and above. Even delivered the pizza to my car.
Gluten free pizza was the best i have ever tried from a take away.
Looking forward to my next pizza from Papa Gigi's

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank 819emilyg
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

By far the best Pizza that Bedford has to offer. Luigi (Gi) has been making tummies happy for 30 years. All fresh ingredients and always so tasty.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021

My other half (who lives in Norway) ordered me a surprise pizza to my house. Super pleased with the 'Venice' pizza, so light, airy, perfect dough consistency with a generous helping of toppings. So far the best pizza I've had for take out. I'd rather support more local businesses than larger chains. Thoroughly enjoyed this pizza! If I ever want another pizza takeout I'd definitely order from here again! Even my dog was eyeing up my pizza! The order didn't take long and was still hot on delivery. Thank you! GREAT VALUE :)

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2020

Me and my partner had bad tummy’s the next day. The pizza dough wasn’t cooked enough and was really thick and way to much sauce. I won’t be ordering from hear again. Definitely not a classic Italian pizza

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Sophie J
Reviewed 6 August 2020

Delicious pizza delivered promptly. Only problem is deciding what pizza to choose. Always get the mushrooms Alla Gigi, sublime.

Date of visit: August 2020