Premier Inn Carlisle M6 Jct44 Hotel
US$146
US$100
US$93
  • Restaurant
Cumbria Park Hotel(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
US$58
PremierInn.com
US$73
PremierInn.com
1,205 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealretail parkrestaurant stafflong journeygood nights sleepovernight staynight's sleepcar parkreception staffexcellent value for moneyfamily roomplenty of parkingone night staycooked breakfastbudget hotelcomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night as a stop off for a trip up north

My first impressions were this is different as it looked like a converted office block and not the usual Premier Inn that i'm use to.

Anyway I was disappointed as usual the room were clean and comfortable, the receptionist was very helpful .
The evening meal that we had was very good and I would recommend trying it as was the breakfast.

I would certainly revisit and next time I take advantage of the meal deal

Room Tip: they asrer all good i think
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lets get the "negative" done 1st...I would suggest you do not venture to M & S just around the corner-simply cos where they are IS a dumping ground for rubbish! it was when we were there, as there is a McD's across the road. I have to say its also very nice for our 7 year old car to be in the same car park as Jaguars and BMWs whose owners choose this place as opposed to alternatives...Richard greeted us and I cant think of any better greeting over the years when entering a hotel, so thank you. Our room was really good, nothing too much trouble, and we did have a really good stay. Our room did have a "Kettle", which I mention as some P I rooms don't have kettles (as some customers actually take them away as souvenirs!!), good shower, good bed, good location, good price....thank you

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were attending a dog show in Carlisle and booked this hotel online, I have to say that the hotel was clean, the room was comfortable. The best thing about the stay was the staff, they were excellent, helpful (requested help in finding somewhere local to get some fresh milk, they gave me a jug of milk!)

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great little hotel and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The on-site restaurant is amazing and the food is just perfect.
They do a meal deal for £24.99 per person which is 2 course evening meal and a drink as well as breakfast the next day. Great offer.

Only problem I found was the toilet roll in the rooms were like those that you would find in public bathrooms. Not actually rolls of toilet paper. You find yourself sat pulling each sheet out for longer than nessassary.

Other than that, great location, great food, great staff and very pleasant

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed for 1 night and booked 2 rooms. We were actually next to each other for a change. Room clean and comfortable. Sons went to bar and said reasonable price but then we are from the Home Counties. Staff polite and friendly. Didn’t use restaurant as I always find 4 x £8.99 for breakfast expensive. Mac Donald’s across road and there is a local Sainsbury’s.
Would use this inn again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family