“Family get together ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic meal out at Circle last night. 9 of us including vegans, veggies and meat eaters and everyone happy with the menus and their choices. Nice atmosphere and good service, amazing choice of drinks and cocktails too. Great food at a good price, we’ll be back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good Food, and a nice welcome from the Staff. The young man who served us was polite. We will definitely be back. I can highly recommend this Restaurant.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I came here on a wet Saturday to see a friend in Carlisle . She chose Circle cafe as she is a vegan and Carlisle has limited vegan options . I decided to have the vegan menu too and was impressed by the quality and flavours. I had the bean burger with sweet potato fries - it was delicious . Followed by a very tasty vegan rice pudding with pistachios .
The service was excellent and the price very reasonable .
Will definitely return

Reviewed February 26, 2018

We visited here for some drinks on new years eve. We were delighted to find that the place was dog friendly, as other dog friendly bars were hard to find in Carlisle.

Good atmosphere, wide range of drinks, dog friendly. All good!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

It's been 2 years since my last visit and I must say I really enjoyed my meal tonight. (Circle burger followed by sticky toffee pudding with icecream) £15 for two courses with a cocktail included, what's not to like? Neither quiet or too busy, I really like the feel of this place, you can sit back and chill without feeling on top of other people, our server was very attentive, we all loved her hand made cocktail necklace. A lovely few hours spent in great company. Thank you.