“Random trip”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife & i were having a random trip to Sheffield & decided to stop for a curry here before heading home.
At first we were impressed with the decor & the atmosphere & how welcoming the waiter was, the start to it seemed very good ...the poppadums & pickle tray was prompt & the pickle tray was tasty then came our starter ,a chicken poori which was very tasty which built me up to thinking wow I'm going to really enjoy my main course....
The naan bread was put on the table & again I was amazed as the size of it was bigger than my head!! But then it went rapidly down hill the curry I'd ordered (chicken tikka masala) was tasteless ,the chicken was dry & the dish had more oil innit than Saudi Arabia ...very disappointed! My wife's chicken was also dry & again dripping in oil but at least it had some taste to it. The waiter asked us at the end of our meal if everything was alright & seemed shocked when I told some home truths about the curry ... I don't think we will ever return at least not till they sort their chef out

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy a curry here, they cater for large groups, we usually have around 20. All food is buffet and Service is fast. Good bar service and reasonable prices. Dessert station is a must, my favourite is the ice cream bowls. They cover vegetarian and meat dishes to cater for all tastes.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been many times and food is always excellent. Their rogan josh is just perfection for me. Nice atmosphere with good service as always

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

A really great place for all the family. Great atmosphere attentive staff and probably the best out of city restaurant in Sheffield or Rotherham and very reasonably priced

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Really popular place, great service and food. Fantastic variety on the menu.

Only downside - lots out of stock at the bar, and the restaurant itself was quite dirty. Had obviously been a very busy service and quick turnaround between tables.