1,001 results
All reviews business park murder mystery mini fridge course evening meal lovely hotel meadowhall shopping centre plenty of parking sized bed buffet breakfast good size meadow hall poached eggs spacious room public areas one night stay reception staff tea and coffee
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel twice now for Britain's strongest man at Sheffield arena. Very convenient location and amazing staff. Becky is an absolute asset to the hotel! Ali on the bar was very friendly and attentive. Rooms are lovely and very clean. Loved our stay and will be back. Thank you!!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MarcinJ2038, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Dear lhopper76,
Thank you for your comments and it is great to read you have enjoyed your stay. It is also lovely to read we are your hotel of choice when coming for events at FlyDSA. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again next time.

Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Reception was immaculate as was the rest of the hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful. We didn’t eat in the hotel but b thought breakfast was expensive. Think it’s used mainly for business but can’t fault it for a great base for travelling and exploring

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
MarcinJ2038, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Dear jackiel792,
Thank you for your comments and it is always great to read such a nice comments. We are hoping to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

We booked to have our family Christmas dinner here after we attended the Easter lunch (which was fantastic) earlier this year. I always get a bit nervous when booking for such special events but I needn’t have worried!

On arrival there were glasses of Prosecco and canapés-which were lovely. My mum and I also ordered some Prosecco Snowball’s which were yummy too! Our table, (and the whole venue) was decorated very beautifully (and tastefully) in silver and gold.

The food was absolutely delicious! Collectively we had homemade broccoli and Stilton soup, a salmon plate, melon faces (nice touch) for the kids for starters. For mains we had a vegetarian wellington which was delicious, beef, turkey, pizza and fish fingers for the kids..all very tasty and plentiful! Desserts were Christmas puddings and then chocolate fudge cake for the kids (with ice cream) again we could not fault any of the food-gorgeous! Cheese and biscuits to follow with very decent-sized portions...there was so much cheese we actually ran out of crackers but they were soon replenished!

There was a visit from Santa (who was very authentic might I add!) and a photo opportunity for all the kids. Really lovely.

A special mention to Becky who really made an effort with my two young daughters-she’s a star! Also, another lady who had fake plaits on her Christmas hat-sorry I didn’t get her name. She was so thoughtful that she brought my 3yr old daughter a ‘special drink’ (lemonade) in a champagne glass so she wasn’t left out when we had arrival drinks! My daughter said that she felt like a proper grown up! Bless. This lady also brought a lounge chair over when my 1yr old started dozing in her highchair, again, really thoughtful.

Booking the event and subsequent communication emails was seamless thanks to the professionalism of Leanne in the sales department too. All the staff are a real credit to the hotel....just one question, is it too early to book for next year!?!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rosea08
MarcinJ2038, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2018

Dear Rosea08,
Thank you for taking the time to review your Christmas Day celebration at our hotel. It is always a great pleasure to read comments such as yours and what an achievement from many of our team for you to remember them. You can be sure your comments will be shared with the team. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

We had originally booked to stay in a budget hotel nearby but found it more budget than we had expected so did a last minute change to here. Thank god we did. The staff were all so friendly and attentive. The room was clean and modern with a shower cubicle rather than a shower over a bath. Breakfast was excellent both days and my husband has lunch there with the staff tailoring his order to suit his special dietary requests.

Would highly recommend staying here to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MarcinJ2038, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2018

Dear ehitchy,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and we hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2018

I stayed at Mercure Sheffield Parkway whilst en-route to North Yorkshire. Despite being a very short stay I still had a pleasant night in a very spacious and comfy room. I was surprised they served pizza and since I was getting hungry upon arrival, it saved me from having to find a restuarant or take-away place in the nearest town.
The hotel is easy to find as it's 2-3 minutes from the M1.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
MarcinJ2038, General Manager at Mercure Sheffield Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Dear GLP1985,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback such as yours and we are hoping to welcome you back again very soon.