“Amazing experience with very friendly waitress Hana”

Giggling Squid - Mere Green
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Giggling Squid is all about the spirit of Thai mealtimes - plentiful dishes, exotic ingredients and bold flavours to be enjoyed with your favourite people. Lunch or dinner - inside or under open sky - or a home feast with our takeaway and delivery options, we offer Thai favourites to suit your mood. Whilst our adventurous menus feature ingredients found only in Thailand, our expert Thai chefs also cook up classics such as Thai Green Curry, Pad Thai and our signature Salt & Pepper Squid alongside our popular lunch Thai tapas sets and vegan menu. We want our guests to feel like they're being welcomed into our home - with bright, vibrant interiors, bold florals and cosy banquettes, our restaurants are a feast for the eyes and the tastebuds.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in this restaurant for the first time with my friends and I am definitely coming back. Because I am not a big fan of seafood I was a little bit sceptical, but Hana helped me choose a meal, which I really enjoyed, she was also very kind and friendly and thanks to her it was a beautiful evening and my first experience with seafood. See you soon giggling squid.

1  Thank Veronika_Novakova97
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed our visit, food was lovely and atmosphere was lively, very helpful server Abbie was the perfect host

1  Thank ZoeOliviax
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an amazing meal here with some friends this week! Food was lovely and the staff were so friendly! We were served by Abbie who was so helpful and accommodating! Overall, a lovely restaurant with great service. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank 818renaer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent decor, friendly staff and delicious food. Open kitchen so you can see the chefs at work and separate bar area. The Squid in the sharing platter was the best I've ever tasted and the giant prawns in the Pad Thai were enormous. Tapas served only at lunch times which is a shame as we don't all have big appetites. Sometimes it's nice to have a drink and a tapas in the early evening. Didn't see high chairs or children's menu. There are 2 indoor gazebo style areas for private dining and comfortable seating elsewhere. The separate tables at the side aren't as nice as the other seating. They add 10% to your bill for the tip.

2  Thank ole12
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was my first dining experience at giggling squid and I was pleasantly surprised ! The staff were attentive and knowledgeable about the items on the menu which helped us in choosing the best dish I’ve ever had in a long time ! Had two starters ( salt and pepper squid and the pork belly ) and finished off with the lamb masaman the managers were lovely and enthusiastic for being there ( special mention to George and James) and overall I really enjoyed our experience , we’ll be back !”

1  Thank ClairmontUK