“Always a pleasure!”

Add it.
The Pilot
Ranked #3 of 23 Nightlife in Poole
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Have eaten at this establishment many times, the menu is good, the food is hot & tasty with very good sized servings, pub grub it is but it is pub grub done very well.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is our local pub which we often visit. Lisa who runs this pub has really made it into a great community inspired pub! The food is good and priced very reasonably. On Saturdays the offer for two steaks and a bottle of wine for £20 is well worth it. We always feel comfortable in this pub and you are always made to feel welcome. Couldn't wish for a nicer local!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

we came to this pub a few years back to watch one of the darts teams play and I was travelling by motorbike so was on the soft drinks.well I decided to have a pepsi and I was amazed to find it tasted lovely like the pepsi of old "pre 1990*" also the food that they served at darts was fantastic.well last Saturday I thought I would go there for me birthday meal with family.my mum ordered pie and chip and it was fantastic.my sister,dad and myself ordered steak and chips and we all had the steak cooked differently yet all 3 steaks were chewy and impossible to eat.the chips and mushroom were lovely though.also the pepsi was disgusting.it was gutting as we were all looking forward to a lovely meal.so whatever you do don't order the steak!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had a beautiful Sunday lunch at The Pilot the meat was tender all the vegetables were well cooked it was a lovely carvery. The member of staff behind the carvery could of given better customer service as he didn't utter one word !