Burleigh House(Llandudno)
Adcote House(Llandudno)
Haversham House(Llandudno)
Chilterns(Llandudno)
Between The Bays(Llandudno)
All reviewselemis toiletriessea viewsoul weekenderlovely hotelllandudno baydeluxe roomhigh standardboutique hotelshower cubiclevenue cymrusea fronttoastone night staywelsh breakfastfirst classcooked breakfastmy mum
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Excellent rooms and service provided, and the food in the bar was excellent, a well recommended stay in Llandudno.

Llandudno has lots of great attractions to see, such as the Great Orme, the Pier, and very nice shops to peruse.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stuart D, General Manager at Llandudno Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback 'David W', we are very pleased you found rooms, service and food to be excellent and you will be recommending us. I do hope we will be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Sea view and delicious 3 course dinner. 20 mins walk to the Llandudno train station and pier. Modern hotel. Reception staff was very helpful. Half board is definitely recommended as food was really high quality.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

'shahneelatayeb', thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the hotel, food and the team on reception, I am very pleased you had a great stay, we do hope we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The burger is fab and the view was also fab.
The service was fab. I guess I had a fab time...
The cycling round there is perfect and the walk round the bay just lovely.
A very lovely stay which I really enjoyed.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your fab feedback, we are so pleased you a very lovely stay with us and you found the locality of the hotel perfect for your walking and cycling, I do hope myself and my team will be able to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I had an enjoyable stay at the hotel.
The service was good. All staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was good, although slightly cramped and the view out of the back was no were near as good as the Seaview at the front.
The breakfast was good but not great
Overall the Value for money was very pretty good.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with regards to your recent stay with us 'kris', I am pleased that over all you had an enjoyable time and you found my team to be friendly and helpful. As with all review your comments concerning the breakfast have been fed back to my team and I do hope we are able to welcome you back in in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Amazing place lovely staff this place is out of this world no problem big or small, i loved it after a problem with my booking for LLANDUDNO HOTEL, the ladies here went out of the way to help me......please don't get this lovely hotel confused with LLANDUDNO HOTEL ......

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your fantastic review Zoe, I am pleased we were able to help you out of the situation you found yourselves in, myself and my team look forward to welcoming you back in the future.