US$327
US$101
Dunoon(Llandudno)
US$148
  • Breakfast included
All reviewselemis toiletriessoul weekendersea viewlovely hotelllandudno baydeluxe roomhigh standardboutique hotelshower cubiclevenue cymruone night staythird floorsea frontfull welsh breakfasttoastfirst classcooked breakfast
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Sea view and delicious 3 course dinner. 20 mins walk to the Llandudno train station and pier. Modern hotel. Reception staff was very helpful. Half board is definitely recommended as food was really high quality.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stuart D, General Manager at Llandudno Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

'shahneelatayeb', thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the hotel, food and the team on reception, I am very pleased you had a great stay, we do hope we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The burger is fab and the view was also fab.
The service was fab. I guess I had a fab time...
The cycling round there is perfect and the walk round the bay just lovely.
A very lovely stay which I really enjoyed.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your fab feedback, we are so pleased you a very lovely stay with us and you found the locality of the hotel perfect for your walking and cycling, I do hope myself and my team will be able to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I had an enjoyable stay at the hotel.
The service was good. All staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was good, although slightly cramped and the view out of the back was no were near as good as the Seaview at the front.
The breakfast was good but not great
Overall the Value for money was very pretty good.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with regards to your recent stay with us 'kris', I am pleased that over all you had an enjoyable time and you found my team to be friendly and helpful. As with all review your comments concerning the breakfast have been fed back to my team and I do hope we are able to welcome you back in in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Amazing place lovely staff this place is out of this world no problem big or small, i loved it after a problem with my booking for LLANDUDNO HOTEL, the ladies here went out of the way to help me......please don't get this lovely hotel confused with LLANDUDNO HOTEL ......

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your fantastic review Zoe, I am pleased we were able to help you out of the situation you found yourselves in, myself and my team look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Went for a weekend and booked this accommodation on spec, was told the room was £155 for one night, a little expensive I thought but should be very nice! When we got to the room it had a superb sea view but was the smallest double room I had ever stayed in - the bathroom floor space was less than 1 sq metre - I’ve learnt a lesson from this stay !

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stuart D, General Manager at Llandudno Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for the feedback with regards to your stay with us on Saturday 5th May and your dissatisfaction with the room. unfortunately this was the last room available on the busiest weekend of the year in Llandudno which i believe was explained to you when you walked in requesting a room, this was reflected in the rate.
In relation to the room size, when the hotel was refurbished we utilised the existing room structure and as the property is several Victorian buildings merged in to one this did present certain challenges, coupled with the properties listed status. As a result of this some of the bathrooms are compact.
Should you visit Llandudno in the future and consider staying with us please do request a deluxe sea view room as a number of these offer panoramic views of the bay and have larger en-suite facilities.

Kind Regards