“Very pleased”

Ranked #142 of 438 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Delightful Oriental buffet restaurant. Eastbourne main high street location 1 mins walk from train station, direct opposite new Arndale shopping entrance. All you can eat fit price buffet, wide choice from Chinese Starters, main course, Shushi, desserts. Cold salad, Pizza... Luxury menu for Dinner service after 5:30pm, fewer choice in the Lunch menu.
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Walking around town with my husband we decided to give buffet time a go , food was good , and service was good , will defently be returning

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Not being very keen on buffet meals I went along to Buffet Time with my lunch group and an open mind this week, not too sure that I would enjoy it. I found it to be surprisingly good. The food offered something for everyone and was served hot. The advice on the menu to have several small dishes should be heeded as it was those who piled their plates high (very tempting to do) that were saying that the food went cold quick. The service was very good, plates cleared as soon as finished. The staff may not always have time for a smile and a chat but they have their eye on the ball and are doing an excellent job in preventing tables becoming full of used plates. This restaurant gets extremely busy and when I next visit I shall certainly book in advance. The fact that I want to re-visit this style of restaurant has surprised me!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Found this by chance when walking through town at lunch time and found it to be very busy. As it was so busy at lunch we booked a table and visited for dinner. Also busy then. The food was not great. It was hot- some of it! but a lot of products tasted and felt like they had been sitting for quite some time. Wouldn’t be in a rush to return.

4  Thank Emma S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Food was nice but not much choice. Staff were quick cleaning tables but lacked good communication. One waitress removed my drink before finishing! When more people arrived at restaurant was hard to get into food bar to get food. We visited in evening and don’t think it’s worth the price. Lovely restaurant though, very nice decor and very clean.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Was a bit sceptical about having lunch but my daughter really wanted to go.
I was pleasantly surprised , food was good, replenished often, hot and tasty. The place was clean and served fast with drinks.
All good we had tasted good, daughter especially liked the chocolate fountain, all in all we would pop in again when shopping .