Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews omelette value for money swimming pool pancakes table tennis catholic church public transport bus busy tourist great breakfast buffet an excellent evening meal entire park week vacation per day yogurt thank you very much price range three course meal
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I was at Casa Florida today with my family,i really appreciated the way the staff treated us ❤️ the pool was simply wooow the room clean and neat had an amazing time with my family and ofcourse value for money. I highly recommend Casa Florida ❤️

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

We were welcome warmly by Kantee who made us feel at home; gave us a room to change and shower, she was very caring and good at her job.
The pool was very fun for both the kids and adults.
Good amount of food.
We thank the Casa Florida Family for the service and welcome.
Wish you all the best for the future.
We will be back soon.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2020

I had a very bad experience at casa folrida..
The service was horrible.
The staff do not have manners.
Poor management
It was my first time at casa florida and i had a bad day over there becoz of a staff inresponsible behaviour.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Clement Lam, General Manager at Casa Florida Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2020

Hello

We thank you for your feedback. It would have been useful for us and for other readers if you had been more specific in how our staff failed you in their manners or their irresponsible behaviour.

Only through helpful feedbacks, negative or positive, are we able to continually improve ourselves in order to give you a better service.

Your review unfortunately doesn’t help but instead seems to be vindictive

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Nice place to relaX, nice staff. Nice pool with diferent depth.friendly staff. We check in on 17 december 2020 with 4 adults and 3 kids. We started our day package as soon as we were there. Lunch was serve on time. A room was provided to change our selve. Very nice.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

I am Suraj Gookool. My wife, my two sons and myself stayed in the hotel from the 6th to 8th November 2020. The moment we entered the reception we were very pleased with the way we were welcomed by Leena, the receptionist and then Pascaline brought us a nice juice with a nice smile and explained the menu for dinner. We were pleased to know that they had already planned my special veg menu.
All restaurant staffs like Mimose, Aarti, Mila and Pascaline treated us very nicely during dinner and breakfast. Great service.
The rooms were clean, comfortable and equipped with microwave and refrigerator which made things easy.
There are a lot of games like tennis, table tennis and baby foot which added to the two swimming pools and gym to make our stay very interesting.
Overall the hotel is very nice and would surely recommend it to my dear ones.

Date of stay: November 2020