“Great cocktails”

Ranked #2 of 21 Nightlife in Stavanger
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

If you want great cocktails this a great place to go :) a small and intimate place! Love it ! I've been here two times and i am definetely coming back!

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

This is a place with good atmosphere and super cocktails.
Bartenders are friendly and know how to make good cocktails.
Try the endless summer cocktail. One of my favorites

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Popped in here to kill 10 mins had nice drinks but the table was dirty, 2 broken glasses on the floor.
Wouldn't go back again as i know there are cleaner places but if i see good reviews i might pop in for a quick drink

Morten S, Manager at Broremann Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Hi,
I´m really sorry for your bad experience at us. There should never be broken glass on the floor or dirty tables. I´m thankful for your feedback and I have informed my staff and this will be better asap.
I hope you will come back to our bar.
Take care,
Jesper Rosvall
Barmanager

Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

If you're after cocktails and a good atmosphere, this is the spot to visit in Stavanger! Broremann doesn't appear to be a typical cocktail bar, but the bartenders sure can make them!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2016

I currently live in Bergen and from time to time I get the opportunity to visit Broremann Bar. They have the best gin drinks I have ever had in my life. I love gin tonics but this place really opened my eyes to some epic drinks. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone!