“Excellent cocktails ”

Ranked #2 of 21 Nightlife in Stavanger
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

This is a place with good atmosphere and super cocktails.
Bartenders are friendly and know how to make good cocktails.
Try the endless summer cocktail. One of my favorites

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Popped in here to kill 10 mins had nice drinks but the table was dirty, 2 broken glasses on the floor.
Wouldn't go back again as i know there are cleaner places but if i see good reviews i might pop in for a quick drink

Morten S, Manager at Broremann Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hi,
I´m really sorry for your bad experience at us. There should never be broken glass on the floor or dirty tables. I´m thankful for your feedback and I have informed my staff and this will be better asap.
I hope you will come back to our bar.
Take care,
Jesper Rosvall
Barmanager

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

If you're after cocktails and a good atmosphere, this is the spot to visit in Stavanger! Broremann doesn't appear to be a typical cocktail bar, but the bartenders sure can make them!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I currently live in Bergen and from time to time I get the opportunity to visit Broremann Bar. They have the best gin drinks I have ever had in my life. I love gin tonics but this place really opened my eyes to some epic drinks. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Good location a short walk away from the noisy night life, great bartenders with knowledge beyond expected in the art of mixing and experimenting with different beverages and a relaxed atmosphere for all ages. After my opinion the best bar of its kind with consepts like no one else in Stavanger.