Review Highlights
Best bar in Rogaland.. without doubt!

Best atmosphere, wonderful service, amazing cocktails 😍😍love the tiki bar! Perfect for... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2018
Sunshine698847
via mobile
Best bar

From Toronto to Gdansk and New York to Nice, best bar in the world. Best cocktails and a incredible... read more

Reviewed 28 December 2017
Erik André N
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Stavanger
from US$119.70
from US$166.60
from US$166.60
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Popped in here to kill 10 mins had nice drinks but the table was dirty, 2 broken glasses on the floor.
Wouldn't go back again as i know there are cleaner places but if i see good reviews i might pop in for a quick drink

Date of experience: February 2016
Morten S, Manager at Broremann Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hi,
I´m really sorry for your bad experience at us. There should never be broken glass on the floor or dirty tables. I´m thankful for your feedback and I have informed my staff and this will be better asap.
I hope you will come back to our bar.
Take care,
Jesper Rosvall
Barmanager

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

If you're after cocktails and a good atmosphere, this is the spot to visit in Stavanger! Broremann doesn't appear to be a typical cocktail bar, but the bartenders sure can make them!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I currently live in Bergen and from time to time I get the opportunity to visit Broremann Bar. They have the best gin drinks I have ever had in my life. I love gin tonics but this place really opened my eyes to some epic drinks. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Good location a short walk away from the noisy night life, great bartenders with knowledge beyond expected in the art of mixing and experimenting with different beverages and a relaxed atmosphere for all ages. After my opinion the best bar of its kind with consepts like no one else in Stavanger.

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

Been here a couple times and it always delivers! Good atmosphere, nice staff, good cocktails and reasonable prices! Definitely coming back! See you soon!!