“Cocktails ”

Vaskeriet
Ranked #18 of 39 Nightlife in Bergen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vaskeriet is a playground for those who like cocktails, ping pong or dancing. At daytime we always keep our ping pong tables out for your enjoyment and at nighttime we pull of the most amazing parties with great DJs. We serve our own home made slushes and cocktails made with only proper ingredients; Fresh fruits and such.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great cocktails here and from my friends a great selection of beer! Some locals suggested to go here to round off the night... was perfect!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Visiting Bergen to see a friend and he was recommended this night. I truly had such a great night, probably should have got in a bit earlier as it is such a popular venue on a Wednesday night. I haven't danced like that for a long time - all the better knowing that I wouldn't see any of these people again. I actually left when they turned the music off...I was having such a great time!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Hate this place! Stinks of vomit even outside the building when it is shut during the day. Not worth visiting.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Recommended by a local friend, we came on friday night to have a couple of beers. Great atmosphere, dj playing good music, lots of beers to try, and many people dancing. Interesting place, really. Expect long queue to get in after one o'clock!