“Excellent!”

NorthernShots Tours
Ranked #29 of 94 Tours in Tromso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a northern lights (Aurora Borealis) and photography tour company based in Tromso. Our guided northern lights excursions leave at 18:00 from the city center of Tromsø (or hotel pickup for some expeditions) every single evening from October to April. Come and visit us at our "Aurora Center" shop and meeting point any day from 12:00 in Kaigata 2, just 30 meters from the tourist info point!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities

in 8 reviews
"camera settings"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Had an incredible time on the NorthernShots tour. It was very easy to make our reservations, get all of the information we needed to get to the right time/right place to board the bus, and everyone that we spoke to was very friendly and helpful. The bus was very comfortable and our hosts shared very helpful tips about capturing the Northern Lights on camera and really interesting information about the Northern Lights in general, and their method for tracking down the best areas to go to each night to see the Northern Lights. I wasn't expecting to see anything mind blowing because I know that seeing the lights is largely a matter of luck - but we saw a spectacular, breathtaking display the night I went on this tour. It was the single most incredible natural phenomenon I have ever witnessed. The tour guides were helpful with assisting with photography throughout the night. They also had hot coffee and snacks available and kept the bus running so that you could occasionally hop inside and warm yourself. I can't recommend this tour enough!!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I Joined the tour from 29 Dec. 2017 to 4 Jan. 2018. with Aurora pass.
During the 7 nights tour, I could see the northern lights 5 nights owing to the skillful guides.
The guides instructed us how to take good photos on the way to view points in the bus so I could bring back memories on my own.
It’s really reasonable and definitely worth joining!
Especially, collaboration of countdown fireworks and northern lights was amazingly fantastic!
If you searching for a budget tour, I strongly recommend this tour.