We are a Spanish couple who travels around the world and like to eat well. We chose Fiskekompaniet because it was meant to be good food and dishes. We did not expect the Spanish quality in dishes, but the Norwegian fish is well-known to be tasty.
Reasons why we would not go again and we extremely recommend others not to go:
1. We know that Norway is expensive (we live in Munich), however the price is not worth the quality
2. Worst staff EVER, not nice, they do not explain the menu, they do not suggest any dish if you ask, they do not smile and seems like they are doing a favour to you. Please hire workers willing to work with public
3. The menu is short and they were out of 3 dishes
4. One Sapnish beer 20 euros when normally is 3 euros in Spain or 5 euros in Munich. We know is Norway, but please, what a joke.
5. Please, if you indicate the wines, do not say just the type of grape, i.e. Rioja, but the NAME of the wine. There are to many riojas. It is not complete.
6. Cold dishes and pretty sure the used the microwave as the dish was warm and you cannot touch
7. What does the concept of LUXURY mean to you? We asked more than 3 times for beverage
8. Stale bread
9. We ordered lobster and they did not have the tools to eat it, i.e. twezeers. Nightmare.
10. The fish was tasteless, the asparagus not cooked, poor dish
11. We ordered a dessert: at least this was good. Please tell me that it is homemade.
I would not go again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.