“Best way to experience Vienna!!”

Cook in Vienna with Bianca Is(s)t
Ranked #1 of 45 Food & Drink in Vienna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Food. Culture. Vienna. Welcome to Vienna! My name is Bianca an Austrian Chef, Food Lover, Economist and Writer based in Vienna. Besides my love and dedication for food I enjoy travelling, which, has afforded me the opportunity to gain passionate knowledge of the "International Kitchen". Food is culture! And I would even go further and say: Food means Identification & Home! Thus, I don't provide simple cooking classes, but a wide repertoire of food stories and delicious recipes. I offer: Open or private cooking classes for Individual travelers and Groups!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My daughter and I cooked with Katharina in Vienna last week and it was by far, the highlight of our trip. Katharina is lovelyl--she shared the culture and great insights on how to experience food in Austria. The cooking experience was incredible--can't wait to try it all at home. A very well deserved 5 stars! THANK YOU, Katharina! :)

All reviews
"fun afternoon"
"highlight of our trip"
"unforgettable experience"

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time yesterday, exploring the city with Katharina and Julia. We lucked out and were the only ones in the class. It was so organized, professional, warm, and fun. I highly recommend to everyone. It’s a great way to see the city, to learn about local cooking culture, and eat delicious goulash, spaetzl, and strudel.

Katharina and Julia also sent us off with great recommendations for the rest of our trip. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I had the pleasure to attend a cooking class with Bianca and it was an absolute delight! The tasting tour was great to get to know each other and although I live in Vienna myself I learned a lot about austrian food culture and traditions.
The cooking class itself war prepared and organized perfectly, totally enjoyable even with no cooking skills what so ever. And of course, everything tasted great. Bianca is a lovely host and offers not only a great cooking class but also her knowledge and wisdom about the city, recommendable cafés, bars and sights, public transport, trainstations etc. Thank you so much for the lovely day!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening we spent with Katharina when we visited Vienna last month. Loved making and eating the traditional dishes, especially the strudel. Thanks for a great evening and all the tips!

blueye30, Inhaber at Cook in Vienna with Bianca Is(s)t, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!