Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience and delicious food!

My husband and I had a wonderful time learning about and tasting delicious traditional Austrian... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HyruleTraveler
Denver, Colorado
A Wonderful Morning in Vienna!

My friend and I spent a lovely afternoon with Katharina cooking delicious food and learning about... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
leylarb

Recommended experiences in and around Vienna
from US$114.55
from US$52.07
from US$113.40
from US$76.37
More Info
All reviews spaetzle cooking class apple strudel cooking experience food culture viennese coffee learned how learning how coffee house wonderful teacher cooking course cucumber salad food tour private class traditional austrian dishes spent a lovely evening signed up
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I took a Curry cooking course with Banca in Linz and I can only say positive things about it!
While teaching us, Bianca showcased her deep knowledge and passion of food and its preparation. Having travelled extensively to learn about food from other cultures and being a trained cook, you can tell that she has her stuff together. The dishes we cooked were delicious and versatile, showing the different nuances of curries in the world. The positive experience was complete with a kind and fun atmosphere and a lovely decorated and presented dinner table.
Congrats for your professionalism and for passing on your love for food!

Date of experience: December 2017
blueye30, Inhaber at Cook in Vienna with Bianca Is(s)t, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you very much for this positive feedback! :-) Hope to see you back soon. I am heading to Vietnam now and will bring back some culinary stories to Linz :-)

Reviewed 31 January 2018

One of the best experiences we had on our trip to Austria. My wife and I are still making the recipes we learned in our class to this day!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The hours we spent rolling, stirring, whisking and listening to Katherine, our host, describe the traditionally prepared culinary delights on our menu, turned out to be more than just a delicious meal. It was a relaxing and very well paced experience. It allowed us to step out of tourist mode briefly, and into a "behind the scenes" look at the markets, coffee shops, kitchens, and food traditions of Austria. Thank you Katherine for time well spent in the kitchen and around the table!

Date of experience: December 2017
blueye30, Inhaber at Cook in Vienna with Bianca Is(s)t, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for this great feedback! Great that you spend time with us!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

My husband and I visited Bianca and Katharina on our recent trip to Vienna. It was an extremely intimate and fun cooking class as Bianca made us feel completely at home. Literally. She invites us into her beautiful, modern apartment to make the dishes and is very warm and welcoming from beginning to end. She provides a lot of history and insights into the cooking techniques and the ingredients which was very enlightening. We loved this class and would take more classes if they were like this! The group was about 10 people but it didnt feel that way as everyone was comfortable with another. We thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend it 100% !

Date of experience: December 2017
blueye30, Inhaber at Cook in Vienna with Bianca Is(s)t, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Orunema! I am very happy to read your lines! Thank you! :-) Come back!
Best regards from Vienna, Bianca

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We visited with Katerina in the public cooking class. She was wonderful. There were the four of us and another couple. Katerina took us around and showed us the market as well as some history of the area. The actual cooking class took place in Bianca’s apartment. All in all it was very informative and a lot of fun. Our kids are 17 and 20 and they both enjoyed it as well.

1  Thank mft1228