“Authentic food, great staff”
Review of Le Viet

Le Viet
Ranked #235 of 4,554 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the typical dishes like pho, summer rolls and fish and everything was great!
The lady who served us was very friendly and helpful with recommendations and also funny, as she was making jokes about our choices.
The only thing that was less pleasant was the wardrobe situation - a little messy, but given that everything else was perfect, this is ok.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came upon Le Viet whilst trying to find a restaurant that I can eat in because I am a vegetarian. We had a great meal, the perfect size, fresh and fast pleasant service. We both had the same thing (rice noodles with tofu and veggies, spring rolls and singha). Very reasonable priced and delicious.)

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

The food was really good and the atmosphere was set up great for couples. I would highly recommend the the appetizers and if you are hungry buy the sampler plater and you can never go wrong with pho as your main course.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I ordered chicken red curry and it was very tasty, but a little spicy. So if you don’t like spicy foods you should try something else. My girlfriend tried prawn soup witch was delicious as well. Ambient is really nice and prices are medium range.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I come to this small and cozy restaurant with authentic Vietnamese food every time I visit Vienna. Red curry with duck is my favorite. Friendly and quick service. This is a pretty casual place, I always feel at home there, gets very busy between 7 and 9 pm, understandably so. Can't wait to come back.