“Tasty fried calamari!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dornbach
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

I like the blissful atmosphere of this place. Salads are unusual and tasty but fried calamari is my favorite. They have a great selection of wines but their natural cloudy pear juice is so good too.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed June 13, 2015

Went there yesterday with my friends, it was 'wow' atmosphere, the restaurant is more nature style, full of green, small pond, and a simple wooden deck. The hostress was great with smile and friendly, she offered us choice of seating.

The server approched with our drinks and while he was pouring the water he found there was a small piece of stick/ dirt started floating. He excused and brought a spoon and a plate 'YES he removed the dirt from the glass by using the spoon. we were shocked and never experienced such a bad service EVER! we requested him to change the small bottle of water and charge us 2 bottles. He was not happy but he changed it!

I tried grilled Salmon it was beautifully cooked and served it with grilled watermelon, that complemented well.

All over it was great experience and I thought its a beautiful atmosphere, wonderful food but the bad service drags it far behind! I also noticed that the server never spoke (kind of ignored me) all the communications only with my friends, that made me more uncomfort to dine.

I will never go back and I will never recommend for INDIANS!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed June 4, 2015

Went there on a nice sunny day, just 30 minutes from center of Vienna.
Wooden covered terrace next to a pond. The service was very friendly and the food as well ( austrian dishes ).

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed April 19, 2015

Have been there a few times during the summer months and sat outside- lovely pond and surrounded by woods. Food is very good as is the wine selection. The service was also friendly. It can get a bit buggy and I have no idea how it is if you have to sit inside/ those are things to consider. It is not exactly easy to get to- in fact without a car I am not sure how you could get there. Parking lot fills up rather quickly. Best to reserve ahead.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank chloec392
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

The location of the Klee am Hanslteich is very special: you are sitting on a wooden covered terrace overlooking a small lake. We went there on a July evening, at about 20.30, when it was already dark. There had been a thunderstorm earlier in the evening, so the air was a little cool. There are heaters, however, so it was still comfortable to sit outside. We were sitting at the edge of the water, and were looking at the silhouette of a dark mountain, so it felt like being on vacation in the country side,instead of only minutes from Vienna city center by car.
The service was a bit slow, we had to wait for our drinks for more than 20 minutes. The staff was friendly though and the food was surprisingly good. I had a very tasty Saibling and the dessert - kind if chocolate soufflé - was delicious (as was my friend's creme brûlée). It is maybe a bit overpriced, but it is a new hip incrowd location, so what else can you expect. You should definitely reserve in advance, it is a very popular spot, even on weekdays. Without a car it is unfortunately not easy to reach, you would have to walk there from the end point of the tram or bike up the hill.

1  Thank goiabinha