Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$75
travelup.comUS$97
1,313 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Fantastic hotel to stay in Vienna. Conveniently located near Westbahnof train station through which it connects you to the main sites in Vienna with the Metro, or other parts of Austria by train. Location is safe and with several supermarkets and restaurants close by. The staff is super friendly in particular the gentlemen at the bar and restaurant. The breakfast was nothing fancy but everything was really delicious. Should I ever visit Vienna again in the future I will definitely use this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Orland0_11
JudithBrix, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mercure Wien Westbahnhof, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear guest,

thank you for your detailed feedback.

We are glad you liked our location and your commendation for your team member at the bar will I forward to him.

If you come back to Vienna it would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 December 2019

The room was not big enough but clean and comfortable with all the necessary items. The staff was very nice and kind. Breakfast was very good and diverse. The hotel is very well placed, next to the railway station and means of transport.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank monicavasile
JudithBrix, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mercure Wien Westbahnhof, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear guest,

thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to read you had a pleasent stay with us and enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well as our central location.
Your positive words for our team members are highly appreciated.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

I am currently staying on 25th December 2019
One of the most depressing hotel I have stayed in my life , horrible interior , very old hotel , parking charges 20€ just for information which I am ok with , there is air condition but in winter it can’t be used so the option was to keep the window open which does not feel safe , beds horrible same like a motel standard don’t expect much from this place my suggestion rather avoid this place only come when it’s worst case scenario , Resturant food very average , I usually done write reviews so soon but this hotel made me do it so can imagine I am yet not checked out just waiting for the day to get over an check out tomorrow, also I had the upgraded room on 5th floor so this review is about upgrade remove so can imagine basic rooms

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank govindn29

Dear guest,

also here: thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Our air condition is turned of in winter times as we are heating in this period of the year. If you have felt so uncomfortable we do not understand why you did not contact the reception to move to another room. We would have been happy to show you another one.

Reviewed 19 November 2019

The stay at the hotel was without issues. My room had windows into the central yard, the vista was quite industrial with the emergency stairs, interresting. It was quiet. I think the building was not originally projected to be a hotel. The lobby, bar and breakfast-room are spatious, and well lit. I liked the breakfast, it would be possible to stay longer and not fall into stereotype. As I got a voucher for a welcome drink, one evening I visited the bar and tried a red wine from the Burgenland area, and it made me smile. Location is easily reachable, Westbahnhof is a nucleus of the public transport system. I wish I would not take my vacation in November, as two of my points of interrest were closed for maintenance/reconstruction.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Michal S
JudithBrix, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mercure Wien Westbahnhof, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2019

Dear Michal,

thank you for your detailed feedback.

I will share your positive words for our breakfast buffet as well as our bar with my colleagues.
Even if two of points of interrest were closed for maintenance, we hope you had a great time in Vienna.

Reviewed 16 November 2019

I stayed here for 7 nights and was super happy. Hotel is super conveinient to the west train station in Vienna (if I looked out my window--there it was) which also means it's a block and a half from the subway and trams. The room was very comfortable and super quiet. There was a nice attention to detail by the maid(s) which I liked: I was a solo traveler and after the first time they made my bed they caught on that I was solo and instead of putting pillows side by side, they put them on top of each other as I left them :>) I always left my ipad in the room as well as other items and they were never disturbed. The bathroom was super nice with very hot water and pressure high enough to put out a house fire. Staff was always nice and kind. I did have a non air-conditioned room but it was in October so that was not an issue. Again, I was very much at home at the hotel for an entire week.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank azjoe_63
JudithBrix, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mercure Wien Westbahnhof, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your feedback.

We are all happy you had such a pleasent stay with us and I will share your feedback with the whole team.

My colleagues and I are looking forward to welcome you back.