“Vienna does Karaoke”

Ranked #71 of 158 Nightlife in Vienna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Read a previous Trip advisor review about this and thought we would give it a go. We went here at 6pm and left at 1am! Had such a good time, great bar staff, great selection of music. There must have been a noise limiter on the mics but this did'nt stop us belting out our tunes! Think I left my souvenir from the Spanish Riding school there so if anyone from Lemmon found it, can you send it to me please.

1  Thank julie0002013

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I rarely give low ratings but this has to be one of the rudest/unwelcoming bars I've visited. Walked in at 7pm, the place was completely empty apart from 2 female bar staff who barely acknowledged us. They just said every table was reserved and we'd have to sit at the bar if we wantes a drink then carried on their conversation. We left before putting any money behind the bar.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

went to karaoke bar and found good crowd there - bar staff good drinks reasonable - karaoke ,very good comprehensive selection but mic. volume kept low so could hardly hear some singers,including me . So,would not go again.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

First thing - when you arrive you might think it's closed but pull the second door HARD and it will miraculously open.
The bar itself is pretty small, rather too brightly lit, and not particularly nicely furnished. But...
1) it has beer at sensible prices, and 2) it has karaoke with a massive list of songs and 3) the chap who does the karaoke is dead genial. On the downside, they have a noise limiter to avoid disturbing the hotel next door, so if you give it stick through the mic the backing track level drops. I ended up singing without the mic a lot so as to avoid this.