“돈 아닌 돈으로 거슬러 줬어요^^;”

Backerei Holztrattner
Ranked #21 of 65 Shopping in Salzburg
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

They gave the change wrong. I even repeated asking and showing it is 5 cents, then she said yes.
돈 아닌 동전으로 거슬러 줬어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
다시 이게 오센트 맞냐고 물어봐도 맞다고 하더니
SPAR에서 물사면서 물어봤더니 모르는 동전이라 하네요... 빵도 맛없고 그냥 천원 날렸다고 생각 하는데
1350년 전통이면 전통답게 해야지 장사 안되서 그러는지.. 왜 이런 장난 치는지 모르겠어요 ㅎㅎ

Reviewed 11 March 2015

holztrattner is my favorite bakery in salzburg.
it was founded in 1350 and i you can taste the centuries of experience in their goods.
what i like most about the holztrattners is their great variety of cakes and rolls and bread and sweets. they have specials, i.e. "buchteln" on one day and something else on another day so that there is always something new to discover and to try out. you can tell by what the goods look like and how they taste that a lot of love and know-how goes into baking them.
oh - and try got get a hold of a NUSSKRONE while you can. you have to be quick, though: they are usually sold out pretty early in the day ;)

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Reading all these great reviews, I decided to go to Backerei Holztrattner. I asked for the topfengolatschen but had finished, so I decided to try kletzenbrot (fruit bread). I took 2 whole breads because of the other reviews but it was not good, not even close to my favorites tastes, not even seemed like bread, lesson..try before buy!

2  Thank DimitraTsiam
Reviewed 25 June 2013

A Brezel is a must get in Salzburg, ask for it with butter and you have yourself a tasty snack or breakfast. The wide selection of breads and pastries really speaks for itself. Just go and enjoy! Try a few things, try something new! You won't be disappointed.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I rented an apartment for two weeks that is a stone's throw from Holztrattner's, making it my go-to place for morning semmeln (hard rolls) and various pastries. My basic German did not prevent them from being friendly and everything we had, we liked. Especially good were the poppyseed (Mohn) and cream cheese-like (Topfen) items. Often, there was a lagniappe in the bag when I opened it--a nice touch.