A family run restaurant which offers a great food and service. Very welcoming and friendly owner, it felt like you are dining at your parents place. Very genuine warm welcome which is rare.
The food is simple, uncomplicated but delicious and fresh. The serving is a little slow but the food is worth the wait. Another good news is the price is reasonable. You can opt 3 course, 4 course or 5 course meal.
- cucumber soup with salmon (Very fresh and great for summer)
- mushroom with potatoes (seasonal)
- quinoa salads with scallop
- sirloin with chanterelles and potatoes rosti
- apple strudel with apricot and vanilla ice cream
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.