“Great day out best boat trip we have experienced ”

Wave Dancer Boat Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family run business and provide Day and Night cruises. We also arrange beautiful wedding ceremonies and receptions aboard! We offer quality cruises and ultimate comfort (400 sq. deck). All of our staff members are professionals and we make sure that all of our passengers will have a great and memorable cruise experience! One of the best days or night out while in Cyprus! A must do! :))
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Every holiday we take a boat trip this is by far the best I have ever experienced. Boat is a a good size with plenty of room. Staffa really very friendly and accomadating. The food on the boat was really good and thier was lots of it. The entertainment was also good with entertainment for the kids and the adults also had the welcome surprise of seeing dolphins during the trip. This trip is a must for anyone visiting paphos

Write a ReviewReviews (1,580)
All reviews
in 22 reviews
"magic tricks"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a amazing experience onboard Wave Dancer trip this afternoon. The staffs were friendly and helpful at all times. Food was delicious. 100% recommend!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a great time! Should I rave about the welcoming, friendly attitude of the staff? Should I rave about the great boat and the scenery it takes you to. Should I mention the fact that it’s an all-inclusive trip (which we didn’t know, we knew lunch was included but not drinks!)? Should I mention the great lunch? Should I mention the live band playing in the background? ...

An absolutely fantastic day that isn’t over yet. Enjoying it so much that I’m posting this review before the day is over.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great all-round, food better than our 5* hotel... very friendly and welcoming. Would recommend, worth the money. Thanks