“Brilliant Bagels!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good range of drinks, the mocha and hot chocolates are very tasty. Lots of different bagels to choose from, would recommend the BBQ Chicken and Chicken Pesto. Service was quick and friendly, very cosy relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

First impression of the vibe was awesome. Loved the couches tables, felt like a good place to bring your computer and work on emails or journal. Coffee was good, I liked the variety. They also have smoothies, which is nice for summer. However, food wise I don't recommend eating here unless you are having the cakes or something. There was something in my friends dish. The staff handled the situation professionally, then offered to pay for our drinks (which was probably equivalent to the cost of the meal) Fine, but yeah I wont come back to eat eat. Just coffee and cakes probably. My opinion, please make your own judgement. Thank you!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

They have a huge choice of coffees and some nice pastries and cakes. A very cozy and chill place to hang out.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I stopped here while I was in Luxembourg going to the Christmas markets. It is a nice relaxed atmosphere and the service and the food was excellent.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

I reviewed this place before, but I had to delete my previous review since it no longer reflected this place.

The last 3 times I came here, it's always the same issue, 2 perhaps 3 people working there to serve an entire area including outside seats.

a few months ago we came here for food, my favourite Bagel is no longer being served (its now a wrap for some reason) so I ordered the burger. the burger was hard to eat, and If I find it hard, most people will. the bread just breaks apart and the whole thing comes loose; Fortunately we waited almost 45 minutes for our food, so se were starving. the burger was average, not bad but I don't want average, I want nice!!

Friday evening I wanted to have a drink with a friend, we got a seating table, we ordered the gluhwein that they were advertising on the tables... this was sold out.. fine (maybe remove the on table adverts) so we ordered 2 drinks.

On the 1couch-2sofas there were 2 people, they paid and left, so we took their seats.
Immediately one waiter came over to say the seat was reserved for 4 people only ( yet 2 PEOPLE JUST LEFT IT) but we weren't allowed to sit there. we said we would stay and leave if a group of 4 would come in.

then after another 10 minutes of waiting we left because 2 drinks should not be hard to get.

Its just mind boggling how the waiter will instantly tell us we cant change seats, but he won't do his job and GIVE US DRINKS. well now they had 6 seats empty so they must have been happy.

also for the past 4 years that I have been coming here for lunch, the staff changes so often. I think I now only recognise 2 people that work there, constantly staff changes.