“Lovely spot for lunch”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely brasserie in Le Place d'Armes. We popped in for a nice lunch and had the pizza and calzone. Service was prompt and they have a nice seating area outside on the square in the hustle and bustle of the city.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

we waited for a long time before the meal was served. But it was not the biggest problem, after eating half way of my salad, I have noticed one of the greens looks funny and realised that was a yellow receipt in my salad (even with dressing). The worst is when we reported this incident to the staff. He did not take any action, like it was normal. No apology. Nothing. Not a good place to eat.

2  Thank Olivia_lol
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here for dinner with friends.
We had a table on the first floor and we enjoyed our meal.
At the beginning I thought that may be the classic touristic place in the main square of the city but actually I can say that everything was tasty and also with big portion.
The waitresse suggested me a classic main Luxembourgish dish and it was super (pork meat with kind of krauti).
Besides, if you are looking for a place with Luxembourgish dishes you may consider this restaurant.
Prices in the average of Luxembourg.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

One of very few reasonably priced restaurants on Place d'Armes.
I had lunch with 2 family members and we ended up waiting, waiting and waiting. A total of 3 hours spent in this place for a drink and mains. Shocking. I cannot recommend.

1  Thank Val_Bristol
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Nice situation on the corner of the "Place d'armes".
In summer also with a terrace, great for people watching and chilling.
Open on Sunday when most restaurants are closed.

Average ambiance inside, noisy and packed.

Service below par. Stressed and grumpy waiters.

Long waiting time.

Not a place which I recommend for food, maybe just a drink (but many options on the "Place d'armes")