Hotel Bristol
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Carlton(Luxembourg City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bella Napoli(Luxembourg City)
  • Breakfast included
City Hotel Luxembourg(Luxembourg City)
Hotel Zurich(Luxembourg City)
Apart2stay(Luxembourg City)
Auberge Gaglioti(Luxembourg City)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshared bathroombar next doorsimple roomtiny liftbudget hotelmain stationmin walkshopping streetclose proximityold townconvenient locationbars and restaurantsper nightthe hotel staffbed was very comfortableyogurtshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We would recommend this hotel, especially those looking for great value. Great service, location and value for money. The breakfast was also excellent. We had a shared bathroom but had our own basin in room and the bathrooms were very clean.

Room Tip: Our room had a shared bathroom but it was very clean and not a worry
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2018

We appreciate the location of the hotel. Next to the station.
The staff are very kind and offer us some commodities that we even didn't ask for.
Breakfast was not the big breakfast,but it was good .

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Spent a night there on the last Saturday of January. Hotel Bristol was a value for money central option taking into consideration the fact that decent hotels in Luxembourg city are greatly overpriced!
Outside it doesn't look like something special, but I think that it exceeds the expectations.
Loved the receptionist that gave us thorough descriptions and explanations about the hotel facilities and the sightseeing spots upon our arrival.
Loved our twin room that was warm, cozy and spotlessly clean with a big window door leading to a little balcony- with a not so special view.
Loved the clean and spacious bathroom.
Loved the central location. So close to the train station, was very convenient for us. Close also to many food options- on the opposite side of the street we had a great Italian dinner and also 10 minutes walk from there we had a posh local dinner!
Liked the breakfast, had a good variety and I really appreciated the efforts of the lady in charge of the breakfast during the peak time, when what seemed like all of the hotel guests decided to take their breakfast at once.
Overall it's a very fair choice for accommodation in Luxembourg city, I would totally go back there!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kleio_Nik
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Is it a 5 Star hotel? No. But it doesn’t advertise as one. My room was comfortable and I had some of the best sleep I’ve had in a while. The shared bathroom was a drag only because other guests are kinda gross. It was clean overall, but I did find a surprise when I went for my morning routine. The walls are a little thin and I heard some foot traffic in the hallway, but nothing too loud. The breakfast was nice and the dining hall was much larger than I expected. It’s in the heart of the city and a close proximity to a few parking garages. It was a 5 minute walk from the Fort Wedell garage. For the price and traveling without children, I highly recommend this hotel. For single travelers, there weren’t any children here and that’s always a plus for me. 4 stars for the leaky pipe in my room and shift change I endured before being able to check in.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

+ Great Location
+ Room was clean
+ Lovely staff
+ Adequate breakfast

-One of our sockets didn’t work which was very annoying as we each had a few things that needed to be put on charge.
-The toilet took over two hours to fill up so no one could use it for ages. It made so much noise whilst filling up that we had to keep the bathroom door closed at all times.
-The sink plug got completely stuck which meant the sink almost overflowed. I gather this is a common problem as they already had people coming in to sort out issues with the bathrooms.
-The hotel is a bit run down. Our floor was uneven and felt like it would give way if someone heavy stepped on it!
-The seal on our shower door was broken

We did report all these issues upon leaving so hopefully they will be resolved for the next guest(s).

Overall it was a pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends