“Great experience ”
Review of Kamy Cocktail Bar

Kamy Cocktail Bar
Ranked #146 of 300 Restaurants in Valletta
Description: A cocktail and Mixology bar in the heart of Valletta. Offering unique yet twisted essences of liquor, made with love from our Mixology chef himself
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

I was being so sad that in Malta it was not a proper cocktail bar till i arrive here.

Great welcoming, great service, great knowledge by Iliyan

Lovely place

Date of visit: July 2021
Илиян И, Owner at Kamy Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear  Aristel,
thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.
I'm thrilled that you loved your experience at Kamy;
I'm definitely very happy to read what you wrote. I put customer experience and satisfaction as a priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work I put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and I'm looking forward to seeing you again at Kamy Cocktail Bar Valletta.

Kind Regards - Iliyan

Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

A lovely experience being served by the owner . The cocktails were absolutely stunning and truly unique ! Would definetely recommend to anyone looking for the best cocktails ⭐

Date of visit: July 2021

Dear    Sir/Madame,
thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.
I'm thrilled that you loved your experience at Kamy;