“Perfectly homemade & local ”
Review of Mint

Mint
Ranked #4 of 193 Restaurants in Sliema
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mint is a waterfront cafe specializing in seasonally fresh homemade food. We offer certain dietary requirements along with healthy salads, tempting cakes,savoury items, fresh juices and smoothies, all made here in the Mint kitchen. At Mint we believe homemade is always best so we welcome you to share our passion for good food!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the local and comfortable atmosphere. Delicious homemade vanilla chai latte and walnut zucchini muffin! Too many delicious items to choose from, so I took a few home with me!

1  Thank Lheil
Write a ReviewReviews (1,043)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is great and quite cheap. I paid €11 for a breakfast panini, a huge piece of cheesecake brownie and a latte. The panini was delicious!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there for Brunch and it was just amazing. Food was really delicious, definitely recommend! We had two of the sandwiches they had that day and we also had cappuccinos.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I popped in on 3 occasions during a 6 night stay at the end of February. I am gluten free and this little place offers lots of options for me, I ate a different lunch on each visit, and can therefore highly recommend the vegan lasagne, made with butternut squash instead of pasta, the Moroccan rice dish and also a dish made using sweet potato and celeriac. I really want to try the gluten free cakes, but was too full on each occasion. I visited this place back in November/December 2016 and had great food then too.

2  Thank Samiloupepperell
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Mint is a great brunch place. There's a great variety of healthy savoury options and many vegetarian options. My favourite though is the sweet section. They have the best chocolate brownies and their carrot cake is to die for! The only problem is their opening hours, they have recently stopped opening during the weekends and since they close at 4pm on weekdays too, I haven't been able to go as often as I would like -- this is why I have them a 4/5.