“Great food, but no A/C!”
Review of Jack's Restaurant

Jack's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Norwood
Price range: US$8 - US$9
Description: Fast casual dining, breakfast, lunch and dinner, licensed LLBO seafood, rotisserie chicken and ribs, homemade burgers, take out, dine in and catering
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on our way to Camp Kawartha. It was the beginning of a heat wave and there was no air conditioning in the restaurant. The waitresses and patrons were sweating! We ordered anyway and we ate very well! Generous portions for the price paid made this a great value! Jack’s burger, rack of ribs, fish & chips, poutine. All were great and all for under $70 including tip! Perhaps they should charge more and invest in air conditioning...

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to try out a new place in Norwood that was recommended to us from friends. Great choice!
I had the eggs Benedict. The hollandaise sauce was light and not too salty. Full of flavour. They also slid a tomato in between the ham and the English muffin, which was a nice addition. My boyfriend had the big breakfast. He’s a man of few words, but his plate was clean by the end of it. Great service as well! Coffee was always filled. Reasonable prices too boot!

1  Thank Erin S
Reviewed 8 November 2017

When up on Hwy 7 in Norwood, I always drop in to Jack's. Arrived Saturday at 4.30 Lots of room to sit, Had my favorite when there. Jack's fish and chips. Considering 2 people can dine for 25 bucks drinks and tax included. Dam good price. Jack's FISH 2 large pieces, crispy batter, Friendly staff, a bit of a wait this time, but well worth the wait as the food is terrific.

1  Thank amidweekrider
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Travelling from Barrie back home it was time to eat. We had a back window seat where the brook runs through. Close to supper time, the place was very busy on Sunday. My wrap was stuffed!! lots of chicken and so yummy. Special beans are included (yummy) and you get another side included. Obviously popular and, for very good reason. Next time we are on travel in the area, we'll be stopping in again for a very reasonably priced, delicious meal and, with any luck, we'll get a window seat at the back again!

1  Thank CherylHough
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stopped in on way home to Ottawa. My wife ordered the chicken soup and I ordered quesadilla with salad. Big bowl of soup. Tasty. My quesadilla was huge and full of chicken. Salad greens were fresh. Friendly servers. Free parking. On Hwy 7

1  Thank bwimpyow