“Surprised and Satisfied”

Al Casapulla's Subs Steaks & Pizza
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Millville
Reviewed August 24, 2017

First day of our mini vacation and we were looking for someplace to eat. I read the reviews and decided to stop here for dinner. It was great. The boys, aged 10 and 7 devoured a pizza by themselves, the stromboli was huge and the cheesesteak was good. They have a sign boasting 'Best Cheesesteak'. It was good, not the best, but good. The value is decent as well. I would recommend eating here.

1  Thank gso102

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Great value for the money. Delicious food,awesome subs. Even big orders are completed quickly. They never make a mistake on custom orders. Fast and friendly service. We order here when visiting family every time. Can't miss.

1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We had wanted to stop last year but happy we did so this year. Subs were excellent. The small I ordered for $7 was a nice serving and a normal size we order from home. Waitress was friendly. Though small inside it was neat and clean.

1  Thank TLynnwire
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Just great Italian food , period . The Philly Cheese steak is great as was the pizza . Best place in the Bethany Beach area to get Italian food .

1  Thank Terps007
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

If you're hungry make sure you check out this place. My wife and I were checking local restaurants in the Bethany beach area. When we found this jem... let me tell you the Philly Cheese steak sub here rivals the Best in Philly..... the service is great and they have loads of other foods to offer. The spaghetti plate looked delicious I'll be getting that the next time I'm in town also I saw many people ordering the pizza too. You have to try this place.
That's all for now,