“The Local Choice!”

Casapulla's
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Millville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Casapulla's is the go to place for a taste treat! From cold subs (try the Tom Turkey) to hot ones (the cheese steak is a must) pizza to huge salads (seriously, they are big enough for two!), and many other choices (beach fries, Reuben sandwich) this is the place to beat. There is a small eat-in area comprised of 6-8 booths and a couple of tables but take out is the biggest part of the business. Everyone is friendly, the prices are great, and the food really is that good. The locals know best and this is the local choice!

Reviewed August 4, 2016

We really like Casapulla's. The food servers are great. The food is very good. prices good. On Monday and Thursday they have 2 for one pizza....really good thin pizza!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

The sandwich maker was cutting the prov cheese in half on the subs! Subs are tasteless! Subs were very sparse in ingredients ! Lines very long and help slow!

Reviewed May 26, 2016

I have always heard that Casapulla's had great subs so my wife and I stopped by. We ordered the Italian with the works. It looked great when it came out with lots of meat and cheese. The regular sub maker must have had the day off because the appearance did not equal the taste. It was bland, with no flavor and we had to search for a hot or sweet pepper. Thank GOD I did not order a large but got a medium at my wife's suggestion. I have had much better at WaWa or Subway at less cost. It must have been poor timing on our part but I will not be back.

1  Thank egeiger1
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Trip Advisor has the wrong map for Millville, Delaware. So, if you want to go to Casapulla's, don't follow the Mississippi. I have been to Casapulla's several times, and it is not in the middle of the US. Great place, though.

1  Thank HiTea

Been to Casapulla's? Share your experiences!